openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
there is hot stuff with maid during night .. and nurse

maiko bitch bdsm stuff is good only at the end when some woman came . she can take a lot of damage

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Not a patreon, but after being a lich for this game for a few years, the update should be nearly done. I'd give it another week for the 16, if there are no complication. I was really bummed one year ago when the dev got covid.

Reactions: Ssato243

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I can only guess from his last games and updates that after the last poll result it should be comming in the next few weeks. He takes his time to polish the updates before they are released. I played every game and every update from FutaBox and i was never disapointed.

There was only one bug i ever experienced in one of his games so he shall take his time. Its 3 months from his last update and that would be around his regular shedule.

So from my experience with FutaBox it should not be very long anymore till the update comes. Its just my opinion but i know that he finishes what he started.

Sorry if its too much text but i know that he takes care of the content he is providing. There are many other developers out there which let people wait years and never finish what they begun.

Hope that helps some of you waiting for the update the same as me.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017

Unlocked

I'm going to finish making a secret classroom episode that will be a sort of reward for Connie and Rachel in their erotic fetishes.
Already done all the events for Hannah, Princess + Animation.
All that's left to do is the classroom event and four quests for Rachel and Connie.
I can also reveal a small detail about the backgrounds of the drawings.
I came up with the idea of adding a fun little reference to a popular game, movie, book, or whatever that doesn't break the tone of the scene to every new background since version 1.05. It looks very cool, and it gives you extra motivation to look more closely at all the details.
Now, as for the release date of the test version 1.05
I planned to write about the release date last month, but I decided not to because I could not calculate the exact date by which I could meet the deadline. And now when everything is known, and less than half of it is left, I can share it with you without a worrying conscience.
Test version 1.05 will be released on September 20!
You may ask, why did the development grow to 4 months, and are we slacking off on our responsibilities?
The previous versions came out within 3.5 months for 3 characters + Animation, and now 4 months for 4 characters and better animation.
I think there's progress, considering that there's only a two-week difference.
But as much as we want to do better for the project and for our patrons, we can't ignore the significant drop in support lately.
People who stop supporting us in the first place seem to be unhappy with the long wait between versions.
This is an important question that should not be ignored and therefore before the release of version 1.05 this month, we will certainly make a poll about the best timing at which you would like to receive the new parts of the game.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
" People who stop supporting us in the first place seem to be unhappy with the long wait between versions. "
It could also be that most of said long wait timess are then punctuated by 10 minutes of game before the next wait, lol.

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
" People who stop supporting us in the first place seem to be unhappy with the long wait between versions. "
It could also be that most of said long wait timess are then punctuated by 10 minutes of game before the next wait, lol.
Don't say that, people will start hunting you to kill you. Because when you are not a supporter you can't point out anything that is true but also bad about any creator.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes