pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
What's test..? is this some kind of halfway reboot? wish there was a quest log or walkthrough so one wouldn't have to run around looking for things to do..

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Its impossible to go thru Connie's challenge without using save or skip.
please help
Okay, I've gotten through all of the parts except for the very first part. I keep getting caught by the second girl in the first part of the maze while going to the tree line, so how do you get past her?
I don't know if it's the intended way but you can go through the right side and ignore the treeline altogether, the trick is Connie can't be caught while a text box is showing on the screen, so you abuse the "I'm not going there" message to pass the two girls. Oh, and the 2nd girl can be bodyblocked at the specific position on screenshots 3 and 4, making it easier to line them up and prevent either from spotting you while you run downwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I´ve done it at least 100 times but then i figured it out. There is only about half a second from the start when you can "click" with the mouse in the middle of the treeline. It´s exactly when the second girl comes to stop on the right and the first girl looks at you and turn around. But its like a blink of an eye moment where you have to start. Seriously its too short but i did it a few times and it works. But man how many tries it did take............

But very nice update anyways. Its cool that the main girls get some attention.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This is done because if I start listing them, I will surely make a lot of spoilers and just ruin a lot of people's impressions of the play.
This is quite funny cuz im sure the majority of players wouldn't mind at all lol, that's what the changelogs are for.

Also he could've just said which character has "scenes" & stop at "scenes" without elaborate further (like "Adds Connie scenes" or something) & it wouldn't be a big deal.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Every time there is a new version of the game, I wan to praise it and complain at the same time.

The art is amazing, and the artist has improved a lot, but goddamn I dont like Roxy's tree trunk of a cock, they massacred her beautiful penis. The art is also inconsistent about her size, which changes depending on the scene. When sleeping with the maid, the penis looks acceptable and not ridiculous, but when masturbating with the other two futas, the cock locks giant.

Reactions: Jack_Raf

obomhaha

Sep 20, 2021
Futa Quest 1.05 test version
DOWNLOAD
For the version with one in the beginning, we tried to make it even more special. According to the amount of sexual content I see in front of me, I think we did it.
Saves work in version 0.85 and earlier, all others the game simply will not see.
You can use my save, it is made so that you can evaluate only new content.
For version 1.05 I have changed the principle and will not list here all the changes in the game.
This is done because if I start listing them, I will surely make a lot of spoilers and just ruin a lot of people's impressions of the play.
So I don't want to be that dude who usually spoils the storyline stuff in a cinema.
I will just say that during the development I was able to improve my anatomy drawing and backdrop drawing skills even more.
I redrew Roxy for the menu.
Also remember that since this is a test version, there may be bugs in it, if you notice them please let us know, so we can make the game even better.
Have a great time playing, and be sure to give us your feedback after the game.
P.S.:The test version doesn't have a walkthrough for 1.05, but it will surely appear later.
can i have a full save to this vesion cause i saved early and i have to do the quests all over again.

LazyM

Oct 22, 2017
game art is beautiful and all but progression is very slow specially when you combine it with how long it takes for the game to be updated.
like if the updates are every month, it would be fine but the fact that the updates are every 3-5 months making this game so grind heavy.
overall its a very nice game but the dev(s) should make the updates more frequent and consistent.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is the 'bonus' from the stupid hiding part even worth it? Because I swear to god the green haired girl is buggy as hell. I've literally had her see me when I was behind her completely, moonwalk backwards to me, and I fail. Literally nothing I could do. i've had this happen twice now...

GigaPudim

Mar 16, 2019
Is the 'bonus' from the stupid hiding part even worth it? Because I swear to god the green haired girl is buggy as hell. I've literally had her see me when I was behind her completely, moonwalk backwards to me, and I fail. Literally nothing I could do. i've had this happen twice now...
Go to options, enable 'always run' and 'flash' speed
GG

GigaPudim

Mar 16, 2019
See a lot of people complaining about Roxy's huge size, guys, haven't any of you noticed that she doesn't pushed it all inside not even once? just because it's huge doesn't mean it needs to be used entirely.

I've been loving the game since the begging and would probably write a review if know how to do it :p

(Hope she uses her mighty meat mercilessly when it's Mayko's turn, that bitch deserves some pain)

Reactions: Jack_Raf and Roofus

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
See a lot of people complaining about Roxy's huge size, guys, haven't any of you noticed that she doesn't pushed it all inside not even once? just because it's huge doesn't mean it needs to be used entirely.
Thats not the problem, the problem is that it looks ridiculous in some of the artwork.

Reactions: Zadnica
2.90 star(s) 43 Votes