Jack_Raf

Sep 28, 2020
i'm stuck in the princess quest, i saw the first scene from the new version, but after this she told to meet her in the baths at evening, but i go there and dont have anithing. Someone can help?
If I'm not mistaken it's a bug and should be at night? I might be wrong, but just try to go there at night instead of evening.

Reactions: Darkestjuni

icecube17

Feb 24, 2020
New game don't work in the last version.
If I did it I appear in a little empty room and can't do nothing.
Some help?

David Jensen

Apr 24, 2019
So it seems Hannah's storyline in v1.25 is time and progress sensitive. If you go after the other storylines first and progress with them on a certain level, the storyline with Hannah x Rey closes, and you can't start it anymore. It happened to me and I had to start over with the official 1.25 save that came with the game. You should at least start Hannah's story before going after other storylines.(it could be a bug. This is a test version after all)

That being said, I have a question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkestjuni

Darkestjuni

Jan 18, 2018
So it seems Hannah's storyline in v1.25 is time and progress sensitive. If you go after the other storylines first and progress with them on a certain level, the storyline with Hannah x Rey closes, and you can't start it anymore. It happened to me and I had to start over with the official 1.25 save that was came with the game. You should at least start Hannah's story before going after other storylines.(it could be a bug. This is a test version after all)

That being said, I have a question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I'm not going insane, it's actually not possible anymore in my save.
I'm on the main release build, it's still a thing currently :/

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
something I think should just be noted here- the creator of this game really, really doesn't understand how version numbers work it seems. "v0.65 Part 1" is the full, complete first episode. You are meant to play it before v1.25.

I know. I know.

It should probably be noted in the OP.

Reactions: mrjonesforever
2.90 star(s) 43 Votes