Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
There is a new version here . Can some1 put it here on Mega with changelog?

occ77742

Dec 15, 2021
I have the version 0.65. (chapter 1) I am trying to get past the dog. I have gotten past all of the currently available lessons. I have reached the quest to acquire internet for Rachel. Finally, I have completed all of the experiments available for Velma. At no point during any time of day have I seen a star prompt to do anything with the fence for the princess, and therefore cannot access the shed. What am I missing?

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017

I'll start with a little rough sketch for the future scene with the princess. For too long, this high-born proud girl has been on the sidelines.
Roxy has worked long and hard to seduce her and her efforts are finally beginning to bear their bountiful fruit.
Of course she couldn't have gotten this far without the maid's involvement. The little traitor, of course, will not be able to stay away.
As for the development, I can say that everything is proceeding as planned without any difficulties.
With each new version there is more and more sexual content and soon there won't be a girl in the camp who doesn't know the futa's secret.
I'll start with a little rough sketch for the future scene with the princess. For too long, this high-born proud girl has been on the sidelines.
Roxy has worked long and hard to seduce her and her efforts are finally beginning to bear their bountiful fruit.
Of course she couldn't have gotten this far without the maid's involvement. The little traitor, of course, will not be able to stay away.
As for the development, I can say that everything is proceeding as planned without any difficulties.
With each new version there is more and more sexual content and soon there won't be a girl in the camp who doesn't know the futa's secret.

Reactions: Ssato243

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020

Is there throat fcking scene with Princess. Love to see a royal throat fck

Reactions: Braindead420k

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
Futa quest development news #38

Good news about the animation under development.Â

I'm already making it a little faster now, and in the future it will be even faster. This happened because we finally decided to spend money on a special program for 2d animation.
This wonderful and very handy program is Spine Professional.
It opens up just a huge number of possibilities and prospects in the future.
Perhaps (but this is not sure yet, just an idea) in addition to a full one animation per version I will make one, maximum two, micro-animations also in this program.
It's all very exciting, because for me it's the real magic watching a static picture come to life little by little in front of your eyes.

Now, as for the most important question that probably worries everyone.
When to expect the version 1.35
4 characters instead of the usual 3 and a lot of difficult sex scenes should probably only lengthen development time, but regardless of the difficulties we are still sticking to the standard 3.5 month plan from the last public release date as a basis.
Rather, we will have to work even harder and more diligently to be ready in time for the release of 1.35 in July.
We will therefore give an exact date at the beginning of next month.

beldumgi

May 22, 2021
Futa quest development news #38

Good news about the animation under development.Â

I'm already making it a little faster now, and in the future it will be even faster. This happened because we finally decided to spend money on a special program for 2d animation.
This wonderful and very handy program is Spine Professional.
It opens up just a huge number of possibilities and prospects in the future.
Perhaps (but this is not sure yet, just an idea) in addition to a full one animation per version I will make one, maximum two, micro-animations also in this program.
It's all very exciting, because for me it's the real magic watching a static picture come to life little by little in front of your eyes.

Now, as for the most important question that probably worries everyone.
When to expect the version 1.35
4 characters instead of the usual 3 and a lot of difficult sex scenes should probably only lengthen development time, but regardless of the difficulties we are still sticking to the standard 3.5 month plan from the last public release date as a basis.
Rather, we will have to work even harder and more diligently to be ready in time for the release of 1.35 in July.
We will therefore give an exact date at the beginning of next month.
Thanks dude

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
Futa Quest development express news

Futa Quest players are such a lecherous people, after all.
Because of the new costume that was chosen in the voting, which Roxy will try on for version 1.35, she will often find herself in situations involving her more exposed breasts.

And, of course, her lustful appearance will have an effect on the students. Following her example, they will begin to act more loosely and lewdly.

The latest news concerning the development.

Animation is finished.
In the beginning I underestimated the new program Spine. I thought I could master it easily, but it wasn't that easy and I had to rack my brain to conquer it.
It's a good thing I had some impressive experience in a similar program. Without it, I'd have had to waste a lot of time.
In short, I want to say that the animation for 1.35 is ready and I have already begun working on the scenes for the last girl.

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
Release Date 1.35

Here comes the moment expected by everyone when we can confidently announce the exact release date of the test version 1.35

Version will be released on July 29!

We manage to finish everything in the usual time frame even though the version will now tell and continue the story of 4 characters instead of the standard 3.
Also, the scenes are getting hotter and therefore more difficult to implement. So, this is a considerable achievement for us.

By the way, I wanted to clarify for those people who are interested in how the charges proceed and want to support us at the end of the month when the version is released.
Don't worry, if you support us on 29,30 or 31 the next payment will only be processed one month from your payment date. We have activated this system because we believe it is the fairest possible system.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes