pietro1234

Oct 18, 2018
Someone help, I'm stuck on the princess 1.35 quest, right after you massage her. I backed out and now I can't do anything inside the mansion, not even change clothes to get out.

SaHa2233

Sep 7, 2021
I start play v1.45 but after pregnancy news and meeting with Hanna !!!! I do not know what should to do?

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Think my game is bugged- I got the suit with the mask for Hannah (200 dollars from Chuck), got Connie, Rachel, Meiko, Princess Peach and Kate's routes all done. It says to go to the classroom and I did- but the game tells me I missed something. I'm 100% sure I didn't since I talked to pretty much everyone in the different times

So if anyone got a fix for that that would be great (am on latest version)

Aug 28, 2018
Is there anyway to make the text any faster/skippable? Makes the game a lot less enjoyable along with the MC walking as slow as possible to another person.

Lilium Steele

May 27, 2018
Does Maiko have some really sad, touching, explained backstory that shows how she became like... well Maiko? Or maybe dev is planning to add something like this? I'm still on chapter 1 and just watched she gave this brainmelting pills to Kate. I hate this cunt so much i can't stand playing more than 1 scene with her involved in one go. Let me know if there is something ahead in this game that can summon some emotions toward this character except those that Khorne berserkers feel

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Not a fan of the new update. Even though pregnancy is not my cup of tea the biggest issue I have is the whole ryona point that the new scenes with Hanna takes.

I would love to just not have that in the game but seeing how important it seems to the plot at least a button to skip those scenes? Or something like they did with the extremely light "ntr" between Raven and Hanna where they got sent directly to the gallery.

It would be cool if they did the same with the virginity scene. I know that its natural and all that but the whole bloody business and how explicit it was was a serious boner killer.

It would be perfect if there was a button to enable/dissable ryona or blood.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
This game really badly needs a walkthrough hint system. Because running around for an hour real time because you have no idea wtf to do is a drag. When I try this it always end the same way. I play a bit do some of the update then get stuck somewhere with zero explanation for what to do next and I toss it aside for another 6 months.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 43 Votes