Baradach342

Apr 8, 2021
Someone help me please, I was stuck on the first day, I completed all the tasks of the girls (when talking to each one, he writes that this is all the content and did everything according to the manual) while he does not allow me to sleep in the maid's bed, although i did everything.Maybe someone will have a full save of the first day ?I will be very grateful

Reactions: starscream12

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Someone help me please, I was stuck on the first day, I completed all the tasks of the girls (when talking to each one, he writes that this is all the content and did everything according to the manual) while he does not allow me to sleep in the maid's bed, although i did everything.Maybe someone will have a full save of the first day ?I will be very grateful
game could definitely use a better hint system. i feel like a kid again playing Castlevania II, or Zelda. 'WHERE THE FUCK DO I GO?'

when you say manual, you are talking about the walkthrough text file? try sleeping in your own bed? some things are triggered when you go home.

Baradach342

Apr 8, 2021
game could definitely use a better hint system. i feel like a kid again playing Castlevania II, or Zelda. 'WHERE THE FUCK DO I GO?'

when you say manual, you are talking about the walkthrough text file? try sleeping in your own bed? some things are triggered when you go home.
Yes, I meant walkthrough text file. I have already tried to sleep in my room, but it's the same every time, without success:((

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
How do I talk to Connie and use the Hypno machine on Mary? I've already progressed 3 game days and still can't speak to her.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
urgh pregnancy? guess the least interesting storyline got even more boring.

Anyone got a save file from before the talk to maiko? didnt save and don't want to click through all again just to test the other two options... :cautious:

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes