zespycrab

Jan 20, 2023
Is it just me or is the second Connie/Rachel talk bugged in 1.55? I talked to Kate and the Princess to completion already and even viewed the extra Kate scene.

Meklosias

Apr 27, 2018
Is it just me or is the second Connie/Rachel talk bugged in 1.55? I talked to Kate and the Princess to completion already and even viewed the extra Kate scene.
Nothing on my end. Did Rachel, Connie and the Princess without any issues (plus talk with kate).

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys, I've been into this game kinda on and off and the last time i did like a full proper playthrough was 1.25 (I think), and afterwards i've just kinda used the gallery to follow along. I think all the other characters are pretty straight forward but is there anything important with Maiko that i most like skipped (I find maiko really hateful so i stopped watching her scenes)

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Apparently I'm missing something and can't do the next part of connie and rachel. Was there something besides the Harley recollection scene? Princess seems to be still locked in her room. Diva says I need to talk to connie in the next update. Nurse, harley, and manager all say I have everything.

Jack_Raf

Sep 28, 2020
Apparently I'm missing something and can't do the next part of connie and rachel. Was there something besides the Harley recollection scene? Princess seems to be still locked in her room. Diva says I need to talk to connie in the next update. Nurse, harley, and manager all say I have everything.
I don't remember exactly, but try talking to Rachel at different hours of the day.

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
Same problem, even with walkthrough.

Reactions: grimmzy

FioraOnPoppy

May 28, 2017
I just got to palace there Maid (wife from American Family) and trigger some scene, try that (at day time kitchen)

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Question. Those scenes you can find in the scene-replayer (in the hearth in your house), are all those scenes available throughout the game, or are there a ton of bonus scenes there.
Because i watched a few of them and did not recognize any of them. How much did i miss?

Also.. is there a walkthrough somewhere?

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes