capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Same problem, even with walkthrough.
Same here, any idea what to do?
You have to go to the kitchen in princess peach's house and stand on the blinking icon in front of the sink at Day time. it's very easy to miss since you have no prompt to go there, it isn't a person, and nothing else in the area changes. Not to mention going you will get the "you've found everything prompt" if you go to any of the other peach interaction locations.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
You have to go to the kitchen in princess peach's house and stand on the blinking icon in front of the sink at Day time. it's very easy to miss since you have no prompt to go there, it isn't a person, and nothing else in the area changes. Not to mention going you will get the "you've found everything prompt" if you go to any of the other peach interaction locations.
So after the message "I feel that before I go with COnnie to get Rachel out, I need to finish other things at camp." , u go to the princess and lick her butt, after that , what u can do?

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
So after the message "I feel that before I go with COnnie to get Rachel out, I need to finish other things at camp." , u go to the princess and lick her butt, after that , what u can do?
Did you talk to harlequin futa in her room and watch the hidden scene in the recollection room?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I havent played this game before but is there futa on MC options/choices/path?
There is futa on MC but the MC is also a futa so it's futa on futa and it's wayyyy into the game, the game is one big grind, heaps of events but most of the events are slowly winning the girls over ie, massage, next day massage with in a bra, the next day no bra, then when you get to the full nudity the girl gets upset so you then take a different event path and go through it unitl they are happy while you win them over, very slowly winning them over.

Once you get to the good stuff it's well done and there is plenty of it but it's a grind to get there. Many people tend to download a full save of part 2 and just work through the gallery rooms left to right to see how the storyline progresses (Part 1 did not have a gallery)

I am still a tad behind the current update but it's a long slog if you play it legit, but I will catch up one day.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
There is futa on MC but the MC is also a futa so it's futa on futa and it's wayyyy into the game, the game is one big grind, heaps of events but most of the events are slowly winning the girls over ie, massage, next day massage with in a bra, the next day no bra, then when you get to the full nudity the girl gets upset so you then take a different event path and go through it unitl they are happy while you win them over, very slowly winning them over.

Once you get to the good stuff it's well done and there is plenty of it but it's a grind to get there. Many people tend to download a full save of part 2 and just work through the gallery rooms left to right to see how the storyline progresses (Part 1 did not have a gallery)

I am still a tad behind the current update but it's a long slog if you play it legit, but I will catch up one day.
ah thankyou I am mostly into dom x mc, either futadom or femdom and was trying to figure out how much of that is in this game

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019
what should we do to complete the quest "breast lecture in the toilet classroom"? after a few conversations in the bedroom, you can take the clothes from the closet... but you can't put them on. and it is impossible to speak with a pregnant woman in the house. dead end?

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
No, that was a bug. I started day agan from dev save and now it work.

Amran

Oct 21, 2016
I hate Maiko, I want to burn her alive. I hope the developer will give me the opportunity to recoup to the fullest, although she infuriates me so much that I want to kill her.

Reactions: Erodaz and Jack_Raf

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
No, that was a bug. I started day agan from dev save and now it work.
That makes sense. It seemed odd since it wasn't doing that for anyone else. Like say whenever you approached Velma it would say to come at another time or that you had nothing to talk about yet. You usally don't get the green text unless they have no content left anywhere in the game.

Nov 15, 2017
Can you actually fuck anyone yet? I'm like 3 hours into part one and I've gotten like a handjob, if I spend like 10 hours getting to the end with zero pregnant bitches imma be pissed

Reactions: Nessiah
2.90 star(s) 43 Votes