Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017

After voting on whose story to continue first, Connie won.
We are very happy that the girl scientist, whose story attracted few people in the beginning, is becoming more and more popular. Of course, Connie's continuation will include a little bit of Rachel, who's in trouble. (How could it be without her?)
The other characters in version 1.75 will be Hannah and the Princess.
They were not in the polls because their plot lines the coder wanted to discover as soon as possible.
The little princess has long been suppressed in the grip of her sanctimony, and little by little the flower of her peach tree begins to bloom. Roxy has essentially opened a pandora's box by corrupting her, and very soon her figure may be caught up in the rising tide.
Too bad futa still hasn't found out why the princess's pussy is always sealed with a royal seal that cannot be removed under any circumstances...

Side Note:
On May 12 the Test Scene for Version 1.75 was given out and we are well on the way to the new Version which will be very to the liking of many people. Sure Futa Quest is a little bit of a slow burn but things are getting more and more interesting.

I hope for all of you to have the patience because the basic Plan for the next few Versions already stands on the Dev-Side. I know that they will finish this game no matter what. And it sure will have some nice Replayability.

See you soon.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

After voting on whose story to continue first, Connie won.
We are very happy that the girl scientist, whose story attracted few people in the beginning, is becoming more and more popular. Of course, Connie's continuation will include a little bit of Rachel, who's in trouble. (How could it be without her?)
The other characters in version 1.75 will be Hannah and the Princess.
They were not in the polls because their plot lines the coder wanted to discover as soon as possible.
The little princess has long been suppressed in the grip of her sanctimony, and little by little the flower of her peach tree begins to bloom. Roxy has essentially opened a pandora's box by corrupting her, and very soon her figure may be caught up in the rising tide.
Too bad futa still hasn't found out why the princess's pussy is always sealed with a royal seal that cannot be removed under any circumstances...

Side Note:
On May 12 the Test Scene for Version 1.75 was given out and we are well on the way to the new Version which will be very to the liking of many people. Sure Futa Quest is a little bit of a slow burn but things are getting more and more interesting.

I hope for all of you to have the patience because the basic Plan for the next few Versions already stands on the Dev-Side. I know that they will finish this game no matter what. And it sure will have some nice Replayability.

See you soon.
I remember that Futa Police Academy was first game the deve released 3 Febrary 2018 and sadly after a years a 6 days we got this one. And Futa Quest after few update here and few update on the fisrt game Futa Police Academy the one I never gonna see finishe in first place they decide to finish this first after splitting the games in two part. It seam loooong way run till it gonna see the light end of the tunnel. The first gome got in stend by put at the side. The thirt mini game House of Horrors got completed to 3 update. This unfair for the Futa Police Academy game still stuck at the same place we left. Why? Just Why! Why no update each games at the same time?

Last edited:

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I remember that Futa Police Academy was first game the deve released 3 Febrary 2018 and sadly after a years a 6 days we got this one. And Futa Quest after few update here and few update on the fisrt game Futa Police Academy the one I never gonna see finishe in first place they decide to finish this first after splitting the games in two part. It seam loooong way run till it gonna see the light end of the tunnel. The first gome got in stend by put at the side. The thirt mini game House of Horrors got completed to 3 update. This unfair for the Futa Police Academy game still stuck at the same place we left. Why? Just Why! Why no update each games at the same time?

Why? Because the Devs made the right decision to concentrate on just one game and not work on 2 or even more at the same time. If i see a Developer with more than one game at the same time and maybe even a few not finished games i will never play one of the games. It is very probably that no game will be finished in years.

And the more games you work on with just a few people the more time the updates take. So my question is: Would you rather see the game which got more votes going on and get finished or would you rather have 1 update per year and it never gets finished?

Futa Quest won the voting and Futa in the Police Academy got partially in FQ with the TV Show of Rachel. Maybe they spin this wheel a little bit forward in the future, maybe they won´t. But that is yet to wait for.

nico360

May 17, 2020
Did anyone else get stuck in the last connie/rachel scene after finishing all the other routes? The only thing I did that I think may have screwed up the game was skipping the kate and ray scenes, other than that I don't see any other reason for the scene not to activate when I finish all the other routes

Mezlern

Jan 30, 2022
Hey guys, I am still playing the game using a 1.15 version. Any way to transfer the save file that I am using to the 1.65 version?

May 30, 2017
I think its great he focus on one project, not like you that focus on 8 different games. You should focus on Destiny of Siria only because that's the only interesting story you have for your games but i lose interest when i have a short update on that game and then i have to wait until other 7 projects are updated. Just sayin.

Rose23

May 26, 2023
I'm kinda confused for some time I forgot about the game and I saw that there was a part 2 where they closed the building where classes were held. The last time I played it I was getting the message of wait till the next play day with the version of .65. I have no idea how it closed so I went to play the first part and I'm getting the same message I got a year ago, I believe. So do I just continue with the part 2 or is there somewhere I can do a full play through.

EDIT nvm I got it

Last edited:

Rose23

May 26, 2023
I did the play through of futa quest part 1 v.65 someone was saying that it's the full version. But I only got to turn the route romantic with Connie but it didn't go further than that except the walks they would do. With Kate, Roxy was able to finger her and make Kate hold her penis and then I got the wait for the next play day.
With Rachel she got tipsy/drunk on her stream and it stopped there I got the same wait for the next play day. And with the Princess I became Rose and gave her some massages and some lessons that had to do with touching her.

After the Princess lost the bet, the next day I gave her a massage and when I went to the room to sleep Roxy had a dream with Hannah and Maiko woke Roxy up and then I got the CONVICTED ending. Was that it for the 1st part because when I started Part 2 I was asked if I completed the Connie branch and I have no idea what that meant. And me choosing the hug rather than the joke did nothing. Am I missing something?

Part 1 of Futa Quest

Rose23

May 26, 2023
The only thing I don't like about this game is it's inconsistency between scenes. In one scene you give yourself a boobjob with Rachel's breasts and your dick covers up almost her whole body but then Hannah gives you a blowjob and I'm like "wtf she cut of half her dick?!?".
Was this in the first part of the game or second?

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes