Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017

There's quite a lot we've accumulated lately that we'd like to share.

The coder has found a new plugin to play video in RPG Maker. It will be integrated into the game starting with version 1.75
There will be 4 new costumes for different characters.
We have some plans to introduce a new separate character.
In the latest votes on whose stories will be told in 1.75, Connie, Princess, and Hannah won, and it was decided to add just a little bit of Rachel as well.
As of today, we have decided to slightly add Rachel's presence and just as brazenly Maiko's herself slips into the story.
What stage of development we are at.
Just today we finished a fairly complex animation consisting of 4 stages, two of which are unique.
And of course, the most important thing.
When can you expect test version 1.75
The answer is pretty short.
In July!
Also, so you don't get too bored while you wait, we'll add another interesting test scene and lots of other stuff.
Don't miss it.

Reactions: Jack_Raf and Kirton

purizuburu

Jun 30, 2023
I just finished 1.25 so I assume I can go right to 1.65? Does it contain all the versions in between?

Also how would I transfer my save to the latest version, I really don't want to start over again.

Jack_Raf

Sep 28, 2020
I just finished 1.25 so I assume I can go right to 1.65? Does it contain all the versions in between?

Also how would I transfer my save to the latest version, I really don't want to start over again.
If I remember correctly it's not related, 1.65 doesn't include the first game, so the save doesn't matter, you start from 1.35

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 242335

Overview:
For some time now, things were going really bad for a young teacher Roxy.
All because of her bad reputation.
Being a futanari with a strong libido, she liked to take off the sexual tension using her young female students, but one day it all came out sideways when she had sex with the director's daughter.
After that, all she could do is pack her things and get away from there before it was too late.
But after a while by the greatest piece of good luck, she suddenly got a call from an elite agency and she was offered a specific job.
Ah, if you only knew how happy she was when she found out she would work at the private camp for girls from very rich and powerful families. Her goal is to get the girls ready for adulthood and sexuality and to make the three richest girls pregnant with her child.
What could be easier than this wonderful task?
As it turns out, there are internal rules of the camp which will greatly complicate her life and make the task not that simple.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-10
Release Date: 2023-04-08
Developer: FutaBox -
Censored: No
Version: 1.65
Language: English
Other Games: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Screenshot_20230703_012649_JoiPlay.jpg

It's a broken mess, or something is missing.

purizuburu

Jun 30, 2023
If I remember correctly it's not related, 1.65 doesn't include the first game, so the save doesn't matter, you start from 1.35
Nah I've tried a new game on 1.65 and it starts the same as 1.25 did. I also tried placing 1.25 save in 1.65 but it's not shown in game.

Jack_Raf

Sep 28, 2020
Nah I've tried a new game on 1.65 and it starts the same as 1.25 did. I also tried placing 1.25 save in 1.65 but it's not shown in game.
try to search for older saves posted, there might be a 1.25 start for 1.65. But why are you playing on the older version?

purizuburu

Jun 30, 2023
try to search for older saves posted, there might be a 1.25 start for 1.65. But why are you playing on the older version?
Because that was the latest version when I started playing and I only now just got around to finishing it. I was looking for older versions to try and import my save across a few to get it working with 1.65 but can't find them and I'm not even sure if it'll work.

Edit: Nevermind, tried again and 1.25 saves work with 1.65.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack_Raf

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
How can I get 15 dollars and what should I do to increase my relationship with the princess, I think I need to attract the dog but how?

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes