Unity Completed Futa University [v2.0] [Cute Pen Games]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

cutepen

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2021
Dev of the game here. Just found this thread and I have to say it's quite enlightening to hear unfiltered opinions.

Sorry about the match 3, though I tried to introduce at least some non-bullshit VN element. I guess lesson learned, next time focus more on that and maybe some character development?

Why is practically every western-developed game involving futas either futa x futa or futa x dude? Why is futa x regular girl such a rarity, when it's the default setting for futa works from the fetish's country of origin?
I guess reading this now it makes sense. I kind of got excited about being able to make a futa game, hence mostly futa x futa. There's one scene that's futa x regular girl though (penetration location).

Maybe one day, we could maybe have a legit great Futa game..
Some day maybe??
What would you imagine in a legit great futa game? I guess now I understand that people don't like match 3 ...

---

One thing I'm genuinely curious is what you guys think about the renders? Do I need to work on those too, or is it more of a "just do the same renders but wrap it in a story/non-match3-shit instead"?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You'd be surprised at the amount of bending a person's joints can accomplish when double jointed. lol
Yep, exactly. I've seen someone able to basically turn their feet 180°, effectively looking like their legs were backwards.

Last edited:

psycho91

Oct 12, 2019
This game is reaaally difficultly balanced.
It reminds me a lot of Puzzle Pirates' Bilging - but not as well balanced

There are a LOT of mechanisms introduced in the tutorial and it is really difficult to balance them all, honestly.

You might consider doing something like the Puzzle Pirates' Bilging - how it keeps adding more mechanisms later on in the "story" or as players have more experience in the game in Puzzle Pirates.

..... I can't believe I'm referencing "Puzzle Pirates" on an adult forum..... and potentially getting the people on here interested in this game that lots of kids play... well - go check out the scuppering bilging you scalywags

vulcan432

Aug 13, 2016
So I actually liked playing games like Hunie Pop on occasion and this game is straight ass balance-wise, spent 3 tries rerolling the first non-tutorial mission and couldn't get past it. At that point playing is just not worth the time.

Edit: I also forgot to add that some of the mechanics just don't work how they should. Swiping 3 hourglasses gives you +1 turn but also consumes your current turn for a net 0 (worthless), and the multiplier filled up half way doesn't even really meaningfully impact how much affection you get for hearts

cutepen

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2021
Edit: I also forgot to add that some of the mechanics just don't work how they should. Swiping 3 hourglasses gives you +1 turn but also consumes your current turn for a net 0 (worthless)
Thanks for mentioning this. It was a little experiment on my side as I thought this would lead people to use more 4-5 matches rather than 3 matches, where you don't get an extra turn. The idea was that you can still use this to manipulate the board, or make a secondary match of 3 hourglass to get the primary match "for free".

But I guess having it behave different than what people are used to (e.g. Hunie Pop) wasn't such a great idea.

A new patch is now live (both on Steam and itch.io) that addresses many balance problems and fixes some bugs. Among those things is a change to the hourglass tokens so they behave just like in Hunie Pop.

Wildwill

Sep 23, 2017
Windows Defender blocked this file for me, it said it contained a trojan called "Trojan:Script/Ulthar.A!ml"
I downloaded on Anonfiles.

Last edited:

yorikakiha

Nov 4, 2017
Well im not into this but i want to say something, "if there, woman dick is exist then man with pussy should be exist too". Lol just my though

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
Windows Defender blocked this file for me, it said it contained a trojan called "Trojan:Script/Ulthar.A!ml"
I downloaded on Anonfiles.
repacked (no files changed) to stop Chrome whining on virus

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Well im not into this but i want to say something, "if there, woman dick is exist then man with pussy should be exist too". Lol just my though
Right there is a great thought.

But sadly, the answer is boring.

A woman with boobs and a dick is a futa,
A man with a pussy is a woman without boobs,
A man with boobs, a dick and no pussy is just fat,
A woman with a dick and no boobs is just a cross dressing man,
But a man with a pussy AND balls but no dick, NOW that is something different.

zuqq89

Feb 6, 2018
The game has a glitch. I won't say where/what because it can be worked as a cheat in all other 3 match games too(will say it if someone needs it but i think it's unnecessary).
makes it totally ez to pass all the tests in all other games too i think. didn't test it in other games.

EDIT: It work's in Brain Exam with Benefits 1 and 2 also

Last edited:

cutepen

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2021
The game has a glitch. I won't say where/what because it can be worked as a cheat in all other 3 match games too(will say it if someone needs it but i think it's unnecessary).
makes it totally ez to pass all the tests in all other games too i think. didn't test it in other games.

EDIT: It work's in Brain Exam with Benefits 1 and 2 also
Could you DM me how to reproduce the glitch? I've seen it happen very few times randomly, but been unable to reproduce it myself.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Here we go another 3-match trash thing... why good looking games has to be ruined by that? ... ugh... next.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes