Bonggo

Feb 25, 2018
hi, i've extracted the photos from re'npy files; someone knows how to see in game the Mallorybindingsim one and the epiloguepillory? thanks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The main problem besides the black screen is people are waiting for Claudia so anyone else except maybe Mallory would have been a let down after Rye's awesome story.

With Claudia being childhood friends with the MC I think she's the one most of us are waiting for now but they need to spread the characters out or we'll get the ones we want to see and be left with ones we don't have much interest in.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Bellegar

Sep 25, 2017
hi, i've extracted the photos from re'npy files; someone knows how to see in game the Mallorybindingsim one and the epiloguepillory? thanks
For Mallory scene you need pick first option in this dialogue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a few days later she will visit you at night

D

Deleted member 44741

I'm impressed with the 0.4 update.
I didn't like anything from it.

Too much bondage sadism stuff, not enough sex.

Why can't I just go to Mallory or Claudia and say: "Bind me. Fuck my butt."
Making content like that should be easy.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The main problem besides the black screen is people are waiting for Claudia so anyone else except maybe Mallory would have been a let down after Rye's awesome story.

With Claudia being childhood friends with the MC I think she's the one most of us are waiting for now but they need to spread the characters out or we'll get the ones we want to see and be left with ones we don't have much interest in.
I think so too.
For now they got us a remind that this is still a distopia with the "I am the church" Demetria. :unsure:

But Claudia, i believe, has potential to be as much a love interest as Rye was in her path with the whole childhood friend thing.

0.4a MAC version Plz
Don't think the devs did one.

Reactions: Avaron1974

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
So, is there any news on when the mod will be updated? Like, 3-4 days ago I accidentally wound up in Rye's house with no non bad end route available, and even if I edit and give myself more days left it still triggers the death screen after I interact with any one person, can't edit the steps further without the character I altered just not being interactable, etc. Basically I didn't save and bricked myself. Been waiting for the mod since before I bother trying to play through again since I feel like I missed about 99% of the content to get here. So just curious if anyone knows anything about when that's gonna come back?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, is there any news on when the mod will be updated? Like, 3-4 days ago I accidentally wound up in Rye's house with no non bad end route available, and even if I edit and give myself more days left it still triggers the death screen after I interact with any one person, can't edit the steps further without the character I altered just not being interactable, etc. Basically I didn't save and bricked myself. Been waiting for the mod since before I bother trying to play through again since I feel like I missed about 99% of the content to get here. So just curious if anyone knows anything about when that's gonna come back?
Best off asking on the mods thread, it has nothing to do with the devs. The only person that knows when the mod will be updates is Maim and he has a lot of games that he mods.

Reactions: libertypics

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
With the new difficulty settings in the latest version of the game you should be fine to start again on the easy setting, just save at branch choices and load/save when you feel best. Shouldnt take to long to get to that part again (y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Main is already working on the mod, said himself on his patreon page, but he did not mentioned a release date.

Try starting again from the begining, since gameplay mechanics were added I wouldn't be surprised if bugs happen with old saves. Also try skiping dialogues or using a Ren'py save editor to speed things up (there is one in the tools & tutorials area).

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I only just now realized that there's a Sally scene if you do the normal gym job and fail, it just never happened to me. It was a good scene too, can't believe I missed it for who knows how long

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Odd that the 'nice' girl who wants male rights doesn't have an option for that.
Don't really have a choice. It's their sperm that does it and Rye is the only one dealing in the illegal drug that suppresses futa sperm side effects.

Advantages for dating into a crime family.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Odd that the 'nice' girl who wants male rights doesn't have an option for that.
If you're referring to Suni, she absolutely gives you the choice. Sara and Suni ask you if you want to be bound and you can straight up tell them no. It's just that not being bound to Suni doesn't end the game so it doesn't really count as a "route."

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I mean it still gives you an ending, a pretty happy ending even. It just lets you keep playing because you are still a free male.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
More like a friends with benefits kind of thing than a ending. Still good enough to save you from having to pay the opressive taxes every week.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.4a] [F.W.G.B.S.] - Original Size: 1.28GB

Download PC (146MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes