RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Do you want us to divide Claudia into Part 2 and Part 3, so we can release one of them ASAP?
So basically either we can release half in a week and half in two weeks, OR, we could just wait until the whole thing is finished and release it as a glorious lump.
3 weeks is still on july. :)

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Good. Route was already divided in two parts, no reason to do so again.:)

What news? :unsure:
There about WIP art. They need to be released so that there is a spoiler or not.
Here is the result.

Spoil me, daddy 45
No, only show me art that doesn't unveil plot points 17
Voting in polls is satisfying regardless of whether I have an opinion 7

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Oct 29, 2019
There about WIP art. They need to be released so that there is a spoiler or not.
Here is the result.

Spoil me, daddy 45
No, only show me art that doesn't unveil plot points 17
Voting in polls is satisfying regardless of whether I have an opinion 7
Didn't they already publish that art? That Cookie guy isn't in the game, but we saw him in that penis/boob chart pic, so thats basically a spoiler. Or wait, do they mean NEW wip art? In that case, spoil me already mommy, I love wip sketch pics

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It's just a matter of time before they release part 2 of the update. Probably.
Doubtful. Apparently there was a vote whether to release the text today and the images in another patch later. Or to release both. Sounds like 'both' was the winner, so 3 or so more weeks.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is better than dividing one update in parts 2 and 3 in my opinion. it should still be released this month if nothing else happens. :unsure:

Reactions: Rasori

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Good. I have plot spoilers. Who wants to see them, then write to me in a personal message. There are not many of them, but so far there are, that is. If anyone will be interested of course. I will send as soon as I can go to the site. I do this in order to save others from spoilers.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Good. I have plot spoilers. Who wants to see them, then write to me in a personal message. There are not many of them, but so far there are, that is. If anyone will be interested of course. I will send as soon as I can go to the site. I do this in order to save others from spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Can someone post the chart at least? I want to do fanart of some of the characters, but their dicks keep changing size in the scenes. There's no consistency.
The chart has been posted, will you do sth with it?

natniq

Jul 8, 2017
The chart has been posted, will you do sth with it?
Oh, I didn't notice. I suppose I can post some progress.
I don't do this as a job so don't expect me to finish anytime soon. I work on this stuff purely at my leisure.
When I finish, it I'll post it to my HF page.

Anyways the proportions of all of the Futadom characters are very cartoonish, but I just was wanted to know how they look relative to each other. All of my characters are more realistically proportioned, so if I make more fanart I want to establish how big everybody is. Apparently Rye is the largest, but in some scenes she looks like she's a midget and that forces me to interpret what the artist meant.

I can accept that the art is exaggerated, but even exaggerations should have some consistency. This bothers the hell out of me.

Apparently Demetria's tits are slightly larger than Claudia's, but Claudia looks bigger in her art. Things like that really annoy me. I was also hoping for more characters on the chart. The devs should have had a chart that established this early on. Especially if they intended on outsourcing half of the game art.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Oh, I didn't notice. I suppose I can post some progress.
I don't do this as a job so don't expect me to finish anytime soon. I work on this stuff purely at my leisure.
When I finish, it I'll post it to my HF page.

Anyways the proportions of all of the Futadom characters are very cartoonish, but I just was wanted to know how they look relative to each other. All of my characters are more realistically proportioned, so if I make more fanart I want to establish how big everybody is. Apparently Rye is the largest, but in some scenes she looks like she's a midget and that forces me to interpret what the artist meant.

I can accept that the art is exaggerated, but even exaggerations should have some consistency. This bothers the hell out of me.

Apparently Demetria's tits are slightly larger than Claudia's, but Claudia looks bigger in her art. Things like that really annoy me. I was also hoping for more characters on the chart. The devs should have had a chart that established this early on. Especially if they intended on outsourcing half of the game art.
Awesome, keep it up!
Yeah, this chart was probably just made for references in the current update...

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes