RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i really hope that they suprise us with rye and their family especially the mother(forgot her name??).
I am pretty sure they said in the comments that they plan more Renata content of some sort.
Rye's mother is in jail so i kinda doubt we will see more of her. But maybe another threesome with Rye and Renata is possible as a add on to Rye's route. :unsure: :p

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Rye's mother is in jail so i kinda doubt we will see more of her. But maybe another threesome with Rye and Renata is possible as a add on to Rye's route. :unsure: :p
Rye's mom (Renee) only goes to jail if you successfully complete Rye's route (without getting a bad ending and without getting bribed by Renee). Otherwise she is a free woman and a powerful one at that.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Rye's mom (Renee) only goes to jail if you successfully complete Rye's route (without getting a bad ending and without getting bribed by Renee). Otherwise she is a free woman and a powerful one at that.
Getting bribed is also a bad end, though. Not sure why you split them up.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Because it doesn't result in game over - you can still pursue other paths with lots of money at your disposal.
Getting bribed means that 5 days later Rae comes and causes a bad end. You can only 'pursue other paths' if you have less than that to finish them.
I haven't read anything about that being changed.
Besides. Working up to the fuck bike job gives around $1200 per go. So money isn't a problem once you grind out your stats a bit.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Getting bribed means that 5 days later Rae comes and causes a bad end. You can only 'pursue other paths' if you have less than that to finish them.
LOL, I didn't know - never actually tried to play on after accepting the bribe beyond the point where you return to the town with shitload of cash.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Clearly the strategy is to accept the bribe, then before the 5 days limit you use the escape at the end of the church route to get facial reconstruction and a new identity, Rye goes all business-like for a while but never finds you and then just reverts to her usual bitchy self. Truly a master of crime.

(Warning: I do not know if it would actually work like that, it could, but it could also just result in Rye finding you no matter what, ignoring the church's reset.)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I haven't read anything about that being changed.
Besides. Working up to the fuck bike job gives around $1200 per go. So money isn't a problem once you grind out your stats a bit.
Was going to point that out about the bad ending.
By the way the name is Rye. Out of curiosity, why do you keep calling her Rae (notice that in previous posts)? :unsure:

Agree about the gameplay system, it only takes a bit of time to master. I found that on hard mode the game is quite balanced after you understand the mechanics. By the time i started doing Claudia's route i already had invested on Stacy's store and stil had thousands more.

any updates as to when in july they will b releasing part 2?
No hard date, but considering they mentioned 3 weeks as a timetable if they devided the update in two parts i guess by the end of july we will see Claudia part 2.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Was going to point that out about the bad ending.
By the way the name is Rye. Out of curiosity, why do you keep calling her Rae (notice that in previous posts)? :unsure:
I blame my roommate of 12 years.
His name in nearly every game we play together, as well as many of his internet accounts, is Raeonn. Rae for short. He pronounces it 'rye'on.
And ever since I started playing this game, that's how I've read Rye's name phonetically. So the answer would be 'habit'. Or possibly muscle memory, since I've typed 'Rae' so many times over the last decade.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I blame my roommate of 12 years.
His name in nearly every game we play together, as well as many of his internet accounts, is Raeonn. Rae for short. He pronounces it 'rye'on.
And ever since I started playing this game, that's how I've read Rye's name phonetically. So the answer would be 'habit'. Or possibly muscle memory, since I've typed 'Rae' so many times over the last decade.
You obviously want to fuck your roommate, it's ok ;)

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
It’s true, you could always run into Renee somewhere and I think her past relationship with Rye’s stepdad open up interesting possibilities regarding her thoughts on males so she might fall fo the MC if he plays his cards right. Also iirc she’s one of only characters in the game to actually try to seduce you instead of just forcing you or tricking you which was a nice change for me.

Also it’d be interesting to see a dick chart for the other characters in the game because she says Rys gets her size from her mother which could possibly make Renee the biggest in the game 0.0

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes