Oct 29, 2019
I understand that the name kinda suggests it but... does this game have only futa content or maybe there are regular girls as well?
There are no female main characters, what few women there are only have a single quick scene at most. Right off the bat I can only name three confirmed female characters in this game, and one which might be female.
does anyone have a walkthrough?????
Lain's mod has walkthroughs, but dunno if it's updated or not.

Loric

Apr 1, 2018
There are no female main characters, what few women there are only have a single quick scene at most. Right off the bat I can only name three confirmed female characters in this game, and one which might be female.

Lain's mod has walkthroughs, but dunno if it's updated or not.
As far as I know it is updated. That's what I been using.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
BTW anyone else notice how Demetria doesn't wear her fancy goddess day robes in her route?
Her position as a head of the church will be compromised if anybody will know that she is dating another futa - such relationships are frowned upon. When with Claudia, she has to disguise as a regular girl to avoid any suspicion.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Patreon is saying it's pushed to friday. Don't know when it'll update here afterwards.
Ah, k. I didn't mean an update of the game, though. There was supposed to be an update to the progress to tell people how far along they were, and if it was going to be pushed back farther.
Friday is way better than the 'three weeks' they had said on the 3rd or 4th :)

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Her position as a head of the church will be compromised if anybody will know that she is dating another futa - such relationships are frowned upon. When with Claudia, she has to disguise as a regular girl to avoid any suspicion.
Sorry, I meant specifically in the goddess day ceremony at the end of the Demetria route where you go through all the weird challenges. Because Claudia isn’t there and it’s supposed to be goddess day it was just weird that she wasn’t wearing her fancy dress. It’s kind of a shame too since it looked cool too.

Probably has the crotch cut out for church business too

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Get moderately far into Demetria's route, then play Suni's route but get captured by the stalker, call Demetria's phone for her to rescue you.

Edit: Not an ending
I've tried to get help from Vicky and Rye at that point but no luck. Claudia also comes to save you but I couldn't try Demetria. Thank you for sharing this.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes