sachawitt

Jul 5, 2020
Changelog v0.6
-Now there's a Quick Sleep button

-Instead of the game not containing Claudia Part Two, the game now includes Claudia Part Two.

-Six possible Claudia endings

---Although tbh only two of those are really "endings" and the rest are more just interesting failure conditions

-Eight new gallery scenes

-Foot worship content

-Genuine Manchurian Candidate experience

-Erotic asphyxiation, kinda

-Just a little bit more eating ass

-Hot-blooded murder

-Cold-blooded murder

-Depraved hand-holding content

-The largest orgy yet depicted in FDW

-And a wholesome and heartwarming finale, for those of you who like that kind of thing

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Changelog v0.6
-Now there's a Quick Sleep button

-Instead of the game not containing Claudia Part Two, the game now includes Claudia Part Two.

-Six possible Claudia endings

---Although tbh only two of those are really "endings" and the rest are more just interesting failure conditions

-Eight new gallery scenes

-Foot worship content

-Genuine Manchurian Candidate experience

-Erotic asphyxiation, kinda

-Just a little bit more eating ass

-Hot-blooded murder

-Cold-blooded murder

-Depraved hand-holding content

-The largest orgy yet depicted in FDW

-And a wholesome and heartwarming finale, for those of you who like that kind of thing
Good, going to test it out later. Best part o Rye's route was having a nice ending after all the things. :p
link is dead
Who can help ?
He was re-uploading. It is working now.(y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My mastery of english language, culture and references is lacking in many aspects. What is a Manchurian candidate?
It is a book.
About a brainwashed sleeper agent. Kinda fits with the whole becoming addict if using too much futa cum in a short time interval.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
I wish I could stop hyping the new releases on this.
Would save me the disappointment of seeing that several months of wait is only worth a few new cgs at best.

Reactions: AkefuSatoru

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
Can't figure out a way to trigger the 'third option' in Demetria's path with Claudia's relationship path now supposedly complete. It remains locked, all the way up till I have both Claudia and Demetria's last possible encounter left.

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
How do I get the " The largest orgy yet depicted in FDW " scene?
So for anyone pulling their hair out like me the way to get this ending-the good one. You have to be good cop throughout claudia's story.
She's at the bar after the warehouse scene from the last update for anyone who doesn't know don't speak to the chief unless you don't care about the good ending.
She has her own endings.

Also this update just makes me want more Maribel, and Artemis.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The Claudia endings i want are, #1, she accepts that she loves the MC and doesnae bind him and they have a real relationship. And #2, she loves the MC but still binds him for some extra depravity in the ending.

Only other thing i'm hoping for is a romance path with the BATSHITE crazy yandere girl Shauna, where she gets to know the MC and calms the crazy down as well as commiting to her WITHOUT Suni getting stabbed.

Anyone know how to get those Claudia endings if they exist? And also will this update version get an Android port? Regardless this game is basically the only true game where players can find sexy dominant futa and I LOVE IT. Keep up the amazing work F.W.G.B.S.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn this update is big. Played for more than a hour and still haven't finished it. Going to check more later, i am getting kinda sleepy here. zzzz

I better get out before i catch some spoilers! :p

Reactions: dersp
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes