Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Fapnation has an Android version but the bastard only has the 0.5a version, hope someone puts the current version up on android soon.

I'm hoping to see Claudias endings and the footworship scene without having to use my broken piece of shite laptop that will have a 75% chance of either turning the screen off, restarting the whole fucking thing or closing the game after at least 5 mins of gameplay.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Been waiting for this update for a while, wanting to see how I can help my police waifu.
Been wanting to get with her since the first time I played the game.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Viewer

Feb 19, 2018
Can't figure out a way to trigger the 'third option' in Demetria's path with Claudia's relationship path now supposedly complete. It remains locked, all the way up till I have both Claudia and Demetria's last possible encounter left.
Unfortunately even though Claudia and Demetria are both individually done I don't think they have completed the both together path.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I know it's a FUTA game, but I would like to know if the MC has the ability to avoid being dominated and made a slave and turned into a toy by the FUTAS and if he can dominate these Futas and fuck them in a way, being like the tag : Male on Futa? And if possible, would anyone know of games with the tag Male on Futa?

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I know it's a FUTA game, but I would like to know if the MC has the ability to avoid being dominated and made a slave and turned into a toy by the FUTAS and if he can dominate these Futas and fuck them in a way, being like the tag : Male on Futa? And if possible, would anyone know of games with the tag Male on Futa?
That tag doesn't exist on here but if you combine futa/trans with male domination you should find some games like that.

https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=174,191

Reactions: kynn88

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Can't figure out a way to trigger the 'third option' in Demetria's path with Claudia's relationship path now supposedly complete. It remains locked, all the way up till I have both Claudia and Demetria's last possible encounter left.
It's not in yet. They will add it with the Mallory route...

Does someone know if there is another scene with the chief other than the hypno sessions and the "hers forever" foot scene? I wish there was more...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
he can dominate these Futas
Never gonna happen.

Futa's in that world are by a huge margin physically stronger and men have no rights.

He's never gonna be the dom, it's not that kind of game.

There are endings where he doesn't end up a complete bitch, Rye has one of the more romantic endings and a drug that stops the side effects of futa cum from effecting him but he's still the bottom.

His dick is only for show, it doesn't get used only his arsehole.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
How to unlock all gallery videos:
-Go to folder "game" and open the file "screens.rpy" with your favorite text editor.
-Go to line 798 or search for this specific line: "textbutton _("Yes, please!") action Function(toggleGalleryUnlocks, False)".
-Change the world "False" to "True" (case sensitive) and save the file.
-Open the game, go to Preferences and reset the gallery by clicking "Yes, please!".
-Done
I only have a "screens.rpyb" in game/cache full of moon runes

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes