RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, there's the 'Mercy' ending that happens during the 'Bad Cop' playthrough, where if you have doubts during Artemis' second interrogation, you can choose to turn Claudia in to Demetria. There's also different failure variations (mostly the same, some different dialogue) on both the Good Cop, Bad Cop playthrough if you decide to speak to the Chief at the MIF meetup and turn Claudia in early. She's raided and arrested in both, but depending on whether you're brainwashed or not, or whether or not she's 'good cop' or 'bad cop' there's slightly different dialogue, ie. she might rush at you and get tased, and so on. Also another bad end if you decide to sleep for a couple of days (unsure how many) right before Claudia's final encounter on both paths. When she asks you if you're ready to go, you have to tell her you're not ready yet and she very specifically tells you not to wait too long. She ends up being right.

Then there's still the Bad Cop ending to get, the entire Bad Cop playthrough is easily the darkest of the game.
I not sure. Haven't finished the "manchurian candidate" route but i think that can be darker than the "revenge" route if things happen in a similar manner to the original story. :devilish:

The option to talk with the chief was grayed out in my nice happy route (good cop). Maybe the protagonist need to see her at least once? :unsure:
where is the apk version (Android) ??
Be patient. It will be here when someone make the port.

Last edited:

Omegara

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a way in Demetria's route to select Claudia option when she calls you before Goddess day or is that still under development or I'm just dumb

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
how to get Claudia Good Ending?
Without giving away much spoilers.
Incentive and help her investigate the Chief of police as a "by the book" cop. Also never go looking for the Chief at the MREA bulding. Keep your facade when investigating and stay by your objective instead of trying to do anything else.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: clunckyjunk

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
thanks, someone know if that extra option with Demetra and Claudia is avaible now? or is still locked?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Without giving away much spoilers.
Incentive and help her investigate the Chief of police as a "by the book" cop. Also never go looking for the Chief at the MREA bulding. Keep your facade when investigating and stay by your objective instead of trying to do anything else.
You can look for the chief before you meet up at the bar though. I had thought it was mandatory as on my first run Claudia only spawned after I saw the chief but I guess that's not the case. You still do get a stat check at the climax but overall you still get the good ending.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
When best girls Shauna and Wallis routes ? :'(
Shauna no idea but Wallis did won a poll for next route if I am not mistaken. :unsure:
You can look for the chief before you meet up at the bar though. I had thought it was mandatory as on my first run Claudia only spawned after I saw the chief but I guess that's not the case. You still do get a stat check at the climax but overall you still get the good ending.
Interesting. Guess you need all the encounters with the Chief to lose the skill check option.
So, how many endings are finished in the game?
A lot. There are five routes currently ingame and they all have more than one ending: Suni, Vicky, Rye, Demetria and Claudia.
Rye and Claudia's are the only ones so far where the protagonist has happy endings(not bound/mind broken) and Demetria's seems to still be missing one ending.

Reactions: DarkBobo and JmTrad

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
The option to talk with the chief was grayed out in my nice happy route (good cop). Maybe the protagonist need to see her at least once? :unsure:
Yes and no. You have no reason to talk to her at all in the good cop route, that's why it's greyed out. In the brainwashed route, you have reason to talk to her - selling Claudia out. In the bad cop route, you also have reason to talk to her - selling Claudia out but for different reasons, mainly the fact that Claudia's far gone at this point in time. You also have the option to taunt the Chief on the bad cop route, but that ends up about as well as you'd expect!

Also, Wallis won a poll? That sucks, I want to see more of Mallory. :( She's my girl.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Yes and no. You have no reason to talk to her at all in the good cop route, that's why it's greyed out. In the brainwashed route, you have reason to talk to her - selling Claudia out. In the bad cop route, you also have reason to talk to her - selling Claudia out but for different reasons, mainly the fact that Claudia's far gone at this point in time. You also have the option to taunt the Chief on the bad cop route, but that ends up about as well as you'd expect!

Also, Wallis won a poll? That sucks, I want to see more of Mallory. :( She's my girl.
She will have her route in some point, maybe after Wallis.

vultron

May 19, 2018
This game is broke as hell for me even the hard difficulty image is missing the UI is broke ans nearly every scene is missing images

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes