Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
My older saves won't load, I just get a white screen with a lot of text and have to quit. Is there any way to convert them to make it work?

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Finished playing for now. For starters i can say it is very obvious they put a lot of work on this update. The paths diverge a lot depending on your choices.

I got two endings so far:

First
One where the protagonist runs away from the Empire with the help of the MIF and Claudia likely dies in a gunfire.

Second
I suppose is a happy ending (not sure if the happiest). Reforms are being made in the police while the chief is arrested with other officers (and a few run from the country), Claudia and the protagonist (as deputy) work at the police station and spend their nights together watching nutflix and doing sex.

It is implied he didn't lost his mind/was bound from the way he acts and talks with Claudia and the others.

There is also a little party the protagonist arrange to comemorate Claudia not going to jail. He invites Emmy, Mirabel, Irene and Cookie. Party end in a orgy where Claudia states she is "trisexual" because Mirabel is too dumb to realize it alone.

It was a nice ending. Rye is still my favorite but this was much much better than Demetria's route so far. Definitelly worth the wait. (y):p

===============================
There is also the "Manchurian Candidate" route which i haven't finished it but i pretty much have the picture of how it ends. :oops:

So that is three endings. There should also be one for the revenge route (4). So what are the others?
Are there any scene's with irene at the moment? Or possible news that she will havs scene's in the future?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This game is broke as hell for me even the hard difficulty image is missing the UI is broke ans nearly every scene is missing images
Problem is likely on your end.

My older saves won't load, I just get a white screen with a lot of text and have to quit. Is there any way to convert them to make it work?
This has been answered before. Never use old saves, the way they add new things old saves are usually broken. Search the thread next time.;)
Are there any scene's with irene at the moment? Or possible news that she will havs scene's in the future?
There is the orgy which she participate in the happy ending path. But i haven't checked everything. :cool:

Last edited:

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019

This has been answered before. Never use old saves, the way they add new things old saves are usually broken. Search the thread next time.;)

There is the orgy which she participate in the happy ending path. But i haven't checked everything. :cool:
Yeah but you don't really see anything much with her and more so interested in scenes with her one on one

vultron

May 19, 2018

Yeah I figured it out eventually and fixed it.

sapool

May 6, 2020
I play much endings & scenes but what is the "Genuine Manchurian Candidate experience"?... I don't get it. what is it mean & you must play what in the game?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I play much endings & scenes but what is the "Genuine Manchurian Candidate experience"?... I don't get it. what is it mean & you must play what in the game?
, then you will know. Hint it is a book.:cool:

vultron

May 19, 2018
Before the ritual with Demetria there is a third option with Claudia requiring max relationship is that unfinished content? Because it's grey even tho I'm pretty sure I got Claudia maxed.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Any guide or tutorial yet? It's been years and there's still no tutorial or guide, how ridiculous. I don't know what any of the symbols represents on the top.

It says keep your INT above zero, yet there's no INT stat anywhere to be found.

What does the red lipstick icon represent?

What does the pink circle icon represent?

The arm icon must represent strength I guess right?

Then there's a picture of a cyan colored head, it just says N/A next to it, what is that for?

What does the blue book icon represent?
- Answer: It represents knowledge/intelligence, both of which are the same exact stat. If the game says you've gained knowledge, it means intelligence as well, they're the same stat. I guess you have to keep this stat above 0. If it drops to zero you give into the futa's cum I think, then it's game over.

What does the empty heart icon mean when you just say hi to one of the girls and leave?

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Any guide or tutorial yet? It's been years and there's still no tutorial or guide, how ridiculous. I don't know what any of the symbols represents on the top.

Then there's a picture of a cyan colored head, it just says N/A next to it, what is that for?

- Answer: It represents knowledge/intelligence, both of which are the same exact stat. If the game says you've gained knowledge, it means intelligence as well, they're the same stat. I guess you have to keep this stat above 0. If it drops to zero you give into the futa's cum I think, then it's game over.

What does the empty heart icon mean when you just say hi to one of the girls and leave?
INT is intelligence/knowledge, represented by the blue book. And yes, you need to keep it up above zero - if it drops to zero, it's game over. The cyan head only works in "hard" mode - it represents futacum addiction. When non-zero this stat makes sleeping less effective (you recover less energy) and can have some other nasty effects. It decreases overtime.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Just play easiest difficulty if you dont know how to play. In easiest difficulty you have infinite everything...... There is absolutely no need for guides, if you havent played any dating sim game, please go and play something else first and then you understand meaning of the stat.

Reactions: SaintJimmy

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
is there a way to reduce my stats or save edit?i wanna see the ending where i fail to run away from Artemis when getting kidnapped and saying u heard them

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
is there a way to reduce my stats or save edit?i wanna see the ending where i fail to run away from Artemis when getting kidnapped and saying u heard them
Taking the cheap spermicide from the dealer in the park will lower your stats, I believe.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Taking the cheap spermicide from the dealer in the park will lower your stats, I believe.
Yes... then you let the gym futa or the teacher's assistant have their way with you. You just need to be careful to keep your INT above zero (sometimes that means you'll need to take paid classes at school) - otherwise it's game over.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

It is very easy to understand what the simbols means if you are paying attention to the game.

Intelligence is the book symbol.
Strength is the arm symbol.
Oral experience is the mouth symbol.
Anal experience is the ring symbol.
Addiction is the head symbol.

True. But it is useful on early game when the gym high pay jobs aren't available yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman and pabo
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes