vultron

May 19, 2018
If having hypnosis stories posted on another site is 'breaking the rules in a really glaring way' because it's fictional nonconsenual sex, how is FDW any less glaring when it's literally an entire game about nonconsenual sex and that's the selling point?
Wouldn't surprise me if Patreon is just inept and doesn't actually catch the vast majority of TOS violations.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Has anyone found out what is the Claudia's Route-Unmissable is, i tried doing both stories and still haven't got it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I think this might help. Yeah it doesn't say either the good route or the bad route.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I haven't got the time to play the new patch, very busy these days. While working or studying, I'm listening some of my favorite songs played in the game. I created a playlist and I'm just sharing it here. I may add some songs to the list later. :)

Reactions: pabo and sachawitt

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Is that third option with demetria not finished yet? before the great ritual, it says that you must have max relationship with her, I reach the last encounter with claudia before game over with good cop route, but some pages ago says that isnt finished, is that so or is there some other thing needed for that third choice?

Reactions: YuiSWD
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes