YuiSWD

Aug 15, 2018
Been playing this game for couple of days now. Really enjoy the storyline and the artwork. Wanted to know how many endings are there that available and maybe some hint to get that ending.
So far I've got (listed based on my favorite to least favorite):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also found 2 bugs in the game:
2. During goddess day at the park, in one of the option for Draga will return an error

Hoping to see more of Willis (for her story), Mallory (seems some content is there) and Renata (might be just side character but would be nice to know more bout her)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Been playing this game for couple of days now. Really enjoy the storyline and the artwork. Wanted to know how many endings are there that available and maybe some hint to get that ending.

2. During goddess day at the park, in one of the option for Draga will return an error

Hoping to see more of Willis (for her story), Mallory (seems some content is there) and Renata (might be just side character but would be nice to know more bout her)
a few other endings
No idea about those bugs (they should be fixed in the public version) but Wallis is also a patron favorite and should have her route sooner rather than late.

How to beat danceblow on an Android?
No idea but you should be able to disable it on the menu.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020

Hmm... I've played those a couple of versions ago, everything seemed to work.

How to beat danceblow on an Android?
Disable it in options? ;)

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
a few other endings
No idea about those bugs (they should be fixed in the public version) but Wallis is also a patron favorite and should have her route sooner rather than late.

No idea but you should be able to disable it on the menu.
Mercy Ending, what happens in the ending and how a get it?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
is there a walkthrough?
there is a save in the game with max stats, take that and start trying everything, and for new things dont forget to read the dialogues, except for demetria 3rd option before the ritual that actually doesnt work :/

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
there is a save in the game with max stats, take that and start trying everything, and for new things dont forget to read the dialogues, except for demetria 3rd option before the ritual that actually doesnt work :/
You mean the easy/cheat mode? Well, you won't be able to get certain bad endings with maxed stats since some of those require you to fail stats checks.

MoistBaguette

Formerly 'Fn0309'
Jan 13, 2018
when i give vicky the 10k nothing happens and when i return the next day it just keeps repeating is it not finished or is this a glitch?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
You mean the easy/cheat mode? Well, you won't be able to get certain bad endings with maxed stats since some of those require you to fail stats checks.
Could you tell me those bad end? I probably miss some, didnt know about that

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
when i give vicky the 10k nothing happens and when i return the next day it just keeps repeating is it not finished or is this a glitch?
Hmm, Vicky route was one of the first implemented and I've completed it in one of the earlier versions... but since you seem to be at least the second person reporting this issue, maybe something got broken in 0.6.

Could you tell me those bad end? I probably miss some, didnt know about that
For once, try losing stats after passing all Demetria's challenges, but before seeing her for the final time... this can be accomplished by buying crappy spermicides from the dealer in the park and getting fucked by the blond futa in the gym, for instance. Then watch what happens during the Goddess Day ritual...

Shauna bad ending can be triggered through failed stats checks, though I think, it can also be triggered through dialog choices.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Shauna bad ending can be triggered through failed stats checks, though I think, it can also be triggered through dialog choices.
So far as i remember only via stat check failure. Otherwise protagonist will flying kick her out of the bulding.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Hmm, Vicky route was one of the first implemented and I've completed it in one of the earlier versions... but since you seem to be at least the second person reporting this issue, maybe something got broken in 0.6.

For once, try losing stats after passing all Demetria's challenges, but before seeing her for the final time... this can be accomplished by buying crappy spermicides from the dealer in the park and getting fucked by the blond futa in the gym, for instance. Then watch what happens during the Goddess Day ritual...

If I m not mistaken all of those can be triggered from bad choices
these scenes you were talking about or there is more?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes