Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
First you don't really need a tutorial for this game. The mechanics of futa cum addiction are quite simple and the rest follow the standard pattern of other dating sims.
Second you can just write with short sentences. :)
If they would be so simple then there would be no problem to write them down clearly somewhere and not let the person figure it out for themselves.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If they would be so simple then there would be no problem to write them down clearly somewhere and not let the person figure it out for themselves.
It is because it is simple that no one bothered to write a guide.

Grinding for stats at the gym and school, working at the gym and minding the addiction mechanic. It literally took less than 20min to master this playing on hard mode. I only had to restart once after i figured it out everything.

IF you were talking about a guide for all the romance routes i would agree since a few are a bit tricky to figure it out. Like Rye's sweet ending that depends on making her reflect on her rapist ways.

But how hard it is to figure it out by yourself that you need to grind at the gym/school for money and stats? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Oh, c'mon... it's not like this is a big commercial game and the devs likely have limited time and resources working on this project. This stuff isn't really THAT complicated to figure out on your own.

headhunted92

Aug 8, 2020
You don't change anything. You put the entire line into the console and hit enter.

To enable the console:
  • Navigate to:
    • ...FutaDomWorld-0.6-pc\renpy\common
  • Find 00console.rpy
    • Edit with notepad/Notepad++
    • to
    • config.console = True
    • (Remember capital T)
  • Then in game use Shift + o to open console
To use the gallery unlock function:
  • Copy paste this line into the console:
    • $ toggleGalleryUnlocks(True)
    • hit enter
  • Whole gallery is now unlocked

When I try putting that into my console I get a syntax error and it doesn't unlock the gallery

canofawesome

Sep 25, 2019
So is a purity run impossible? Tried just grinding gym for money and stats but the second cop visit gets you raped no matter what. I know it's weird to do a virgin run in a sex game but I view it as the ultimate perfect run

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So is a purity run impossible? Tried just grinding gym for money and stats but the second cop visit gets you raped no matter what. I know it's weird to do a virgin run in a sex game but I view it as the ultimate perfect run
On hard, there's a 50% chance the cop rapes you regardless of what you do, you could try to savescum your way around it, but a full "purity" run really isn't the point of the game. The only goal of the game for the time being is to find a futa the MC likes and get her to take care of him, and every single route will have them fucking him before the route is over.

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
On hard, there's a 50% chance the cop rapes you regardless of what you do, you could try to savescum your way around it, but a full "purity" run really isn't the point of the game. The only goal of the game for the time being is to find a futa the MC likes and get her to take care of him, and every single route will have them fucking him before the route is over.
u mean Claudia rapes u even if u pay double on hard mode?

MoistBaguette

Formerly 'Fn0309'
Jan 13, 2018
Claudia wants that sweet booty. :p

Adding my voice to this, yes it works without the $.

No news from Demetria route so far. There was a post from them this august (their monthly update) but no idea if they mentioned Demetria on it.
isn't Demetria's route done?

Müntakim

Jan 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "dimkakun, gönderi: 3132297, üye: 1533259"]
View attachment 580418

Soo .... başlatma düğmesi nerede?
[/ ALINTI]
Bu dosya 0.6'nın galerisi acıyor ama nereye yapıştıracağımı bilmiyorum, kimse biliyor mu?

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks for the list. I've got all the ending except for Vicky's ending. Hope the bug will get fixed in next patch :(

Also this game deserve higher rating. Looking forward to future patch and update for this game.
From the Patreon comments:
"We broke the Vicky plotline with the latest update; it should be fixed in a week or so" posted 2 days ago

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes