JimmyDWalker

Jan 2, 2019
Hello since some time my games bug what prevents me from finishing it I would possibly look for a way to delete it completely because every time I delete it and that I reinstall it I always have my previous backups so the games do not not delete correctly I have trouble turning it off because I have the viewfinder so the last thing I saw before saving and since then it's totally unplayable and very slow

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Hello since some time my games bug what prevents me from finishing it I would possibly look for a way to delete it completely because every time I delete it and that I reinstall it I always have my previous backups so the games do not not delete correctly I have trouble turning it off because I have the viewfinder so the last thing I saw before saving and since then it's totally unplayable and very slow
C:\Users\"your pc name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
all your saves and persistant files are here

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
someone know the content of the vote on the patreon page?
Yoyoyo, for the upcoming publication cycle, we're currently most interested in doing another MegaSlut release, in which there's no central heroine but rather a lot more silhouettes and repeatable sex scenes.

That said, we always want to confirm that we're acting in accordance with the Will Of The People, so...

Y'all feelin' this?

MEGA-SLUT! MEGA-SLUT! 54
Nah, do a story path 8

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The previous Megaslut update was faster to complete plus they add quite a lot of extra things to the game. So i wouldn't mind it too.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
3 Questions.

#1:- how do I get Claudia's best ending? She's the sexiest in my opinion.

#2:- how do I start the corrupt chief path and get her ending? Sexy mature looking corrupt evil bitch getting her way and a loyal sex slave? why not have fun with a save just for her path and end.

And #3:- will there ever be a proper romance path for Shauna? That one may be beyond psychotically crazy, but she is cute and sexy, and deserves the chance for love with the one she's obsessed with, by helping her getting past her history with her family and fixing her yandere personality, WITHOUT her killing anyone.

I love this game, simply because I Love futas and I love femdom, put them together and you get this gem and I for one would LOVE it if there was more like this out there, that are easier to find.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
3 Questions.

#1:- how do I get Claudia's best ending? She's the sexiest in my opinion.
You need to convince her to go "by the book" - else you'll get either the "rogue" or the "mercy" ending. Also, make sure you avoid the chief.

#2:- how do I start the corrupt chief path and get her ending? Sexy mature looking corrupt evil bitch getting her way and a loyal sex slave? why not have fun with a save just for her path and end.
Go see the chief in the MREA HQ several times after Claudia goes into hiding.

And #3:- will there ever be a proper romance path for Shauna? That one may be beyond psychotically crazy, but she is cute and sexy, and deserves the chance for love with the one she's obsessed with, by helping her getting past her history with her family and fixing her yandere personality, WITHOUT her killing anyone.
Seems very unlikely to me, but who knows...

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
You need to convince her to go "by the book" - else you'll get either the "rogue" or the "mercy" ending. Also, make sure you avoid the chief.

Go see the chief in the MREA HQ several times after Claudia goes into hiding.

Seems very unlikely to me, but who knows...
Thanks for the info, the Shauna path is just a hope but a good one in my opinion and as you said who knows, maybe the developer will go ah fuck it why not give a difficult to reach happy ending for the PSYCHO YANDERE futa.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Two last question, how do you get Claudia to go by the book? Like does she have be the bad cop during interagations or good cop?

And the other is, is there a depraived submission Artemis ending? That hardass lookin thug looks like she needs a bound slave.

Sorry for all the question, asking for help just makes it easier to get the endings and let my laptop rest, thereby preventing the thing from overheating since not long just bought the bastard.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Two last question, how do you get Claudia to go by the book? Like does she have be the bad cop during interagations or good cop?

And the other is, is there a depraived submission Artemis ending? That hardass lookin thug looks like she needs a bound slave.

Sorry for all the question, asking for help just makes it easier to get the endings and let my laptop rest, thereby preventing the thing from overheating since not long just bought the bastard.
Make sure Claudia doesn't get violent in the interrogation, and later on when laying low and starting to work by yourselves don't point out how corrupt the system is. Keep being optimistic.

As for the second, I don't think think there's such an ending.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for the info, the Shauna path is just a hope but a good one in my opinion and as you said who knows, maybe the developer will go ah fuck it why not give a difficult to reach happy ending for the PSYCHO YANDERE futa.
Very unlikely to happen in the close future. There is Wallis who got the attention of the patrons and will likely be the next route, then the ones from the gym(Draga and Sally) and the rest of them.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The addition of the weekly rimming gave me some peace too, but I need more...
Agreed, like visiting her home and getting to know her, only to discover her Kinks and that could lead to a path where she claims the MC as her fave bonded male that she uses for everything as well a furniture. You know, a special slave that she actually loves, rather than loving her new furniture boy.

Reactions: fanboi and dersp

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Agreed, like visiting her home and getting to know her, only to discover her Kinks and that could lead to a path where she claims the MC as her fave bonded male that she uses for everything as well a furniture. You know, a special slave that she actually loves, rather than loving her new furniture boy.
I swear, if we get a Betty path and end up finding out about her soft side and have a normal relationship with her, I am gonna FLIP.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes