RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
mee too
the good ending is the orgy scene right?
It ends with the protagonist and Claudia naked at the sofa watching TV and cuddling, but yeah it is the path where the orgy happens. It is the only happy ending that i know of in Claudia's route.

The others that i know: protagonist joining the resistence and leaving the country, Protagonist killing Claudia (manchurian candidate ending), Ckaudia killing the chief and the Mercy ending.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So no one is doing scene mods for this anymore?
OEJ apparently isn't responding. And Lain's patreon had Futadom sitting on 'working on it' since the patch came out, only to be shut down for inquiry by patreon at the moment.

Reactions: FutadomLover

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Laim was involved in doing mods for a lot of incest games too. Maybe that is what attracted patreon to her page. So far i don't think this game is in trouble.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Something like Lain's mod would be awesome. Looking at the gallery scenes is nice but not the same as the full scene with text and music. And I forget about saving right before a good scene starts way too often.

Anyone knows more about the ban? Lain's patreon page has been offline for quite a while now. If he/she would stick to doing mods for games that are on patreon it should be safe, or am I wrong?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Something like Lain's mod would be awesome. Looking at the gallery scenes is nice but not the same as the full scene with text and music. And I forget about saving right before a good scene starts way too often.

Anyone knows more about the ban? Lain's patreon page has been offline for quite a while now. If he/she would stick to doing mods for games that are on patreon it should be safe, or am I wrong?
you know ... when you see a good scene , at the end you can rollback to the beginning and save
or you can check the auto-save menu , renpy make a auto save at each choice

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
you know ... when you see a good scene , at the end you can rollback to the beginning and save
or you can check the auto-save menu , renpy make a auto save at each choice
I know that, but I still forget to save and then just play along. And I also haven't played all the Claudia paths, that is why Lain's or another mod would come in handy.

Reactions: blarg0192
Mar 18, 2018
That's a $20-tier post, there is one of the users here who occasionally fills us in on what goes on in the $20 tier so you'd have to ask him.

Elianier

Apr 25, 2020
For some reason android version from op post stuck at install for me. Version from comments works fine. But what's up with version from comments being 450mb vs 2.4gb in op post?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes