Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
After playing a little, it starts to freeze and shuts down without error
launch the game
press shift + g

Capture.JPG

then in the renderer select one , clic on "quit" launch the game and play , if it still crash , select a other , quit , launch , play ...

and if even after trying all three it still crash , then I don't know what you can do ...

oh and make sure all your drivers are updated

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
0.6 and 0.3 version
I have the 0.5 but have already finished her route , so I will need to play it again from the start in, 0.6 to have this scene ?
and it's weird because I've played the 0.3 and did not see this scene

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have the 0.5 but have already finished her route , so I will need to play it again from the start in, 0.6 to have this scene ?
and it's weird because I've played the 0.3 and did not see this scene
The first scene is from Vicky's route. The second is from Rye's happy ending(sweet ending) or the bound ending.

Reactions: Nayko93

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
guys i really need the full gallery save or walktrough. can anybody please help me out? i am really stuck at the moment

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
too many , i really do not kow how to get them. i click random stuff and get them somehow. is there an ingame quets log or something like that?
This is a dating sim, you don't need a quest log because there are no quests. What you need to do is grind for stats and money before commiting to any women's route. School and Gym are the places for it.

Don't get fooled by the smut pictures, this game is story heavy so better pay attention to the narrative to know what you need to do.
Also routes are independent from each other so focus in one before proceeding to another. I recommend doing Suni's first because you can save there as a "friends with benefits" which will stop the male tax before you proceed to another route.

Reactions: hakulaku97

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
So ... someone remembers how long it took to release new versions, otherwise I cannot calculate something correctly.
And what are your predictions?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes