vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Really hope they can follow their own timeline this time and bring more debauchery in time. :p
I really wish people would stop using the corona virus as a means for an excuse If it's going to be late just be upfront about it, My postal service does the same thing for blaming yet they have always been slow

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I really wish people would stop using the corona virus as a means for an excuse If it's going to be late just be upfront about it, My postal service does the same thing for blaming yet they have always been slow
I agree generally speaking, especially with game devs and jobs like those that should be influenced by the virus the least. But the Futadom devs actually have second jobs, so it's a bit different with them...

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
I agree generally speaking, especially with game devs and jobs like those that should be influenced by the virus the least. But the Futadom devs actually have second jobs, so it's a bit different with them...
I just mean generally it gets kind of annoying seeing people say that but good to know not just an excuse on their part

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone got a full save? normally i just use the gallery mods but it was abbandoned before the last update.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No problem. If they already have art ready like that it make me hopeful they can release it this month or that least close to it.:cool:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes