EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
This is gonna sound weird but does anyone have a link to the 0.5 version? I've grabbed the latest version, but it would be nice to have access to the one the gallery mod worked on.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
This is gonna sound weird but does anyone have a link to the 0.5 version? I've grabbed the latest version, but it would be nice to have access to the one the gallery mod worked on.
its renpy game just enable console and unlock gallery 9000 guides on how to do that

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No other way. Use the maxed save provided by the developers and play the routes while saving in every scene.

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
Does anyone know there will be more foot fetish scenes and / or other fetish scenes that are not related to futa in this game?

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
No idea they might add another fetish, but the main fetish in this game is futa/futadom

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No idea they might add another fetish, but the main fetish in this game is futa/futadom
And yet not a single one of them is actually a futa. They're all dickgirls, lol. There's a rather large difference, in that futa have vagina.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
And yet not a single one of them is actually a futa. They're all dickgirls, lol. There's a rather large difference, in that futa have vagina.
Well, this is kinda weird actually, since it has been established that at least Renée was able to have two children with a man... so, they are bound to have vaginas. Perhaps the artists just omitted to draw those?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They are futas because that is how they define themselves in this distopic world, no need to try to over analise the tag definition in this case.(y)

But i admit Renee's case got me wondering.
Guess a patron would need to ask the developers that. :LOL: :LOL:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
They are futas because that is how they define themselves in this distopic world, no need to try to over analise the tag definition in this case.(y)

But i admit Renee's case got me wondering.
Guess a patron would need to ask the developers that. :LOL: :LOL:
Yep thinking the same thing, and what can i say i like these kind of futas (IE dickgirls) more than futa, but hey i'm just waiting for that next update.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Yeah, there is a bit of controversy in the canon... it is canonically established that Renée was able to bear children, yet it has been kind of implied in Demetria/Claudia plotline that futas do not have vaginas... go figure.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes