TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Is this argument finally fucking finished, jaesus you lads are getting as worse as the ToT crowd.
what does ToT mean?

Also, these dumb arguments are just what people do between updates because they're bored. I'm just here to check for new updates and jerk off. Sometimes talk about the game itself, but quibbling over whether futa's have to have vaginas is the least of my concerns.

It's obvious that looking like a woman and having a dick are the important parts of what draws people to futa/dickgirl/trans erotica. Balls/no balls, vagina/no vagina is secondary concern so why are people getting mad like it really matters.

Reactions: Purb

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
People get hung up over terminology for no fucking reason. It doesn't matter what you wanna call them, doesn't change anything. It's a game and we're just here to have a good time. No need to start pointless arguments over what we should call fictional characters.

Reactions: Cellbow32 and Purb

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sorry for my part in it. Got a bit zealous in my defense of something that by definition is always changing. No more arguments from me. :cool:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I found out this morning that Lain is back. Hope they pick FW back up. OEJ did a single update, but then it went 'abandoned'.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How did you find out?

When I check his patreon, it is still under review.
They were talking about it in the DmD MaimLain gallery mod yesterday. Lain now uses subscribestar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It feels like patreon is shooting themselves in the foot with all the retarded demands they're forcing on their members.

FutaLover97

Dec 20, 2018
Is there a way I can beat the "traveling with Rye" route without getting the half-million bucks to leave Rye forever, and also not being sent to the army futas (which makes me get a game over)?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Is there a way I can beat the "traveling with Rye" route without getting the half-million bucks to leave Rye forever, and also not being sent to the army futas (which makes me get a game over)?
Yes, I forget exactly how but you have to resist the mother's temptation's. Spend lots of time talking to Rye and maybe her sister and you should be fine by the final day. I did use several saves.

FutaLover97

Dec 20, 2018
Yes, I forget exactly how but you have to resist the mother's temptation's. Spend lots of time talking to Rye and maybe her sister and you should be fine by the final day. I did use several saves.
I don't know even which option I should take in the FIRST choice after reaching the island. There's four, like:
  1. Chatting with Claudia;
  2. Making Reneé get convinced you will be bound by Rye;
  3. Pretending to be at Reneé's side;
  4. Going apeshit crazy at the party.
The only ending I can get in the "traveling with Rye" route are negative endings.

1. Getting a gameover after being face-fucked by Rye after accepting the half-million bucks
(also happens if you refuse to travel with her, she will invade your home 1 week later)
2. Getting fucked by Rye in front of Reneé (game over too)
3. Getting a gameover for not outsmarting Reneé and being sent to the camo-clad futas.

I wish I could end this route WITHOUT accepting the bribe and not getting a gameover after the trip.
Like: I accept the trip, go there and get no bad endings.
If I accept the half-million bribe, Rye will come for me in 1 week (invading my home) and give me a gameover.
If I get a game over, I want a happy ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Olartern
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes