Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
For some reason android version from op post stuck at install for me. Version from comments works fine. But what's up with version from comments being 450mb vs 2.4gb in op post?
You need to wait if someone will compress the game. Not all updates are compressed if not asked. This forum is not the place to ask that, you need to go to the Request Forum to do that.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
You need to wait if someone will compress the game. Not all updates are compressed if not asked. This forum is not the place to ask that, you need to go to the Request Forum to do that.
So the 2.4 GB apk needs to be compressed first so it can be installed on android?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
So the 2.4 GB apk needs to be compressed first so it can be installed on android?
I don't really know but that is my guess. I have seen some people compressing the installation files to reduce the size of the files. There is only one big caveat, all compressions are not official, meaning if there is problems, you don't find much help.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I don't really know but that is my guess. I have seen some people compressing the installation files to reduce the size of the files. There is only one big caveat, all compressions are not official, meaning if there is problems, you don't find much help.
I'm not bothered by the huge size but it won't install at all. I am sure my device has plenty of storage space. Meh, hopefully someone could fix it.

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
estimate is what?

next year?
in a couple of months?
or what?

(if no official estimate release date has been confirmed):
whats your estimates?

Reactions: dagonka15

redekis

Jan 28, 2018
With what necessity are there duplicate versions of the scenes but with censorship in the game files?

If you decompile the RPA files, you will see

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes