moowallcow

Jul 16, 2017
Is the gallery bugged for anyone else?

I'm missing:
"Claudia's Bad Cop route - Unmissable" (Page 9.5)
"Claudia's Good Cop route - Unmissable" (Page 9.6)
"Claudia's route - Unmissable" (Page 10.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lipeedompa

Dec 4, 2018
Is the gallery bugged for anyone else?

I'm missing:
"Claudia's Bad Cop route - Unmissable" (Page 9.5)
"Claudia's Good Cop route - Unmissable" (Page 9.6)
"Claudia's route - Unmissable" (Page 10.1)
and where do i find this, and how do i change? a $ toggleGalleryUnlocks

moowallcow

Jul 16, 2017
and where do i find this, and how do i change? a $ toggleGalleryUnlocks
You don't change anything. You put the entire line into the console and hit enter.

To enable the console:
  • Navigate to:
    • ...FutaDomWorld-0.6-pc\renpy\common
  • Find 00console.rpy
    • Edit with notepad/Notepad++
    • to
    • config.console = True
    • (Remember capital T)
  • Then in game use Shift + o to open console
To use the gallery unlock function:
  • Copy paste this line into the console:
    • $ toggleGalleryUnlocks(True)
    • hit enter
  • Whole gallery is now unlocked

Last edited:

kingofkings97

Jan 21, 2019
i downloaded 0.6 and when i load my 0.5 claudia route it wont continue other than bad ending ( you know the interrogatory roadblock), do i have to restart it?

ronvis

Nov 4, 2017
Stop going to the chief. Go after Claudia.
Do you have to get some progress on other paths? Like Demetria? When I'm starting a new game, I always end up on the bad cop path, it seems. Of course, it's quite possible that I'm missing something :)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Do you have to get some progress on other paths? Like Demetria? When I'm starting a new game, I always end up on the bad cop path, it seems. Of course, it's quite possible that I'm missing something :)
Kind off. The only important thing is during Artemis first interrogation you need to keep Claudia from getting angry and later when she is in bar and invite you home she asks you how to do it, there do not say the system is flawed because it encourages her to lash out.

Though you need for Claudia to do the start of the church path until they let you into the garden because later she will wait for you at the temple garden.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is just for the Mercy ending. For he good ending you need to make Claudia investigate the chief of police by the book.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
True. Considering the thread size and number of visualizations one would expect more reviews. :unsure:
I think many people including myself do not know how to properly review because there is still no Tutorial and so we can not give a proper critic except we consider the Tutorialless as a big minus so we better write nothing and let everyone self experience if it would be worth.

Aulo Vibenna

Aug 7, 2018
I think many people including myself do not know how to properly review because there is still no Tutorial and so we can not give a proper critic except we consider the Tutorialless as a big minus so we better write nothing and let everyone self experience if it would be worth.
And a lot of people does know English enough to read it and somewhat understanding it, but not enough to
properly write it

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes