hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Just play easiest difficulty if you dont know how to play. In easiest difficulty you have infinite everything...... There is absolutely no need for guides, if you havent played any dating sim game, please go and play something else first and then you understand meaning of the stat.
This makes no sense.

If the game offered a simple ten sentence tutorial, then people could play on the normal difficulty.

The game has NO tutorial, so as a result, tons of people have no idea how to play, so the devs add an easy difficulty, when in actuality, all they had to do was add a simple f'ing tutorial that teaches people how to play.

I finally figured out how to play normal difficulty, but at great difficulty, because the game doesn't teach you ANYTHING, it doesn't explain ANYTHING.

Ten sentences, that's it. That's all the devs have to add to teach people how to play. Just write ten fucking sentences that explain how the f to play the game. lol ... They can literally just make a 1920x1080 tutorial in photoshop, then put a help icon on the top right, you click it, it shows the tutorial image, and that's it, now you know how to play.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is not really that difficult. It only took me two tries to master the hard mode, which i suggest since the game is designed for it (was a really well done gameplay aspect).
You grind for stats and do jobs for money, the same thing as most dating simulators. In this case is studying at the school and training/working at the gym.

You only need to be mindfull of the addiction meter and the increasing free male tax. The first reduces after going to sleep and the second can be cut by starting some routes (like Suni).

But if despite that you really can't do it, then simply use the save with max stats provided by the developers with the game.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This just shows that you haven't played any dating sim game ever made.... The games are so easy you don't need any f'ing tutorial.
So instead of the game adding a simple tutorial, you'd rather they put massive effort into making a super easy difficulty level? If you had to choose between explaining how to play the game VS needing to make an easy mode, which would you rather choose?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I will always experiment and/or trial and error the game. Of course i have experience and i probably don't need any kind of tutorial. "Massive" is kinda making a mountain out of a molehill of this situation, you haven't played this game before the devs made these changes, but i have and at the time i definetely didn't need any tutorial what is what.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I will always experiment and/or trial and error the game. Of course i have experience and i probably don't need any kind of tutorial. "Massive" is kinda making a mountain out of a molehill of this situation, you haven't played this game before the devs made these changes, but i have and at the time i definetely didn't need any tutorial what is what.
You completely ignored everything I said, lol.

Reactions: 9phil9

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
You completely ignored everything I said, lol.
No, you just can't read between the lines. This is direct, there is no need for tutorial in any Dating Sim game ever. Every Dating Sim game is so easy to play, you don't need the tutorial. And like i said, i always trial and error the game, there is no shame at losing or restarting the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: dersp

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
No, you just can't read between the lines. This is direct, there is no need for tutorial in any Dating Sim game ever. Every Dating Sim game is so easy to play, you don't need the tutorial.
Some people need guides,mind you. Also don't spam the thread,many see a notification with the hope that there has been something new about the game,and end up dissappointed because of a quarrel that should not even happen in this thread.

Reactions: Rasori and pabo

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I wonder how long FDW is gonna be safe on Patreon. It sounds like Patreon is cracking down even more on NSFW content producers. Even when not hosted on site. I mean someone just basically got forced out because they were putting mind control hypnosis sex stories on their own site. FDW contains plenty of non-con of course, so... hope they got a backup plan

Reactions: 123celtic

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
This makes no sense.

If the game offered a simple ten sentence tutorial, then people could play on the normal difficulty.

The game has NO tutorial, so as a result, tons of people have no idea how to play, so the devs add an easy difficulty, when in actuality, all they had to do was add a simple f'ing tutorial that teaches people how to play.

I finally figured out how to play normal difficulty, but at great difficulty, because the game doesn't teach you ANYTHING, it doesn't explain ANYTHING.

Ten sentences, that's it. That's all the devs have to add to teach people how to play. Just write ten fucking sentences that explain how the f to play the game. lol ... They can literally just make a 1920x1080 tutorial in photoshop, then put a help icon on the top right, you click it, it shows the tutorial image, and that's it, now you know how to play.
C'mon, it took me only a few hours to figure all the gameplay stuff without any frigging tutorial. The "easy" mode is essentially a "cheat mode" - it's for the people who just want to follow the story and do not care about grinding.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Any news about Lains Mod? Last time it took forever until he made one for the update...
Still being updated.
I wonder how long FDW is gonna be safe on Patreon. It sounds like Patreon is cracking down even more on NSFW content producers. Even when not hosted on site. I mean someone just basically got forced out because they were putting mind control hypnosis sex stories on their own site. FDW contains plenty of non-con of course, so... hope they got a backup plan
Just look at all the neighboors and landladies incest games out there still triving. Patreon only goes after the ones who break their rules in a really glaring way.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Just look at all the neighboors and landladies incest games out there still triving. Patreon only goes after the ones who break their rules in a really glaring way.
If having hypnosis stories posted on another site is 'breaking the rules in a really glaring way' because it's fictional nonconsenual sex, how is FDW any less glaring when it's literally an entire game about nonconsenual sex and that's the selling point?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes