Frodocs

Apr 24, 2019
How to unlock all gallery videos 2.0 (please confirm):

-Go to folder "game" and paste the file screens.rpy (remove the number and the underline from the filename).
-Open the game, go to Preferences and reset the gallery by clicking "Yes, please!".
-Done!

Last edited:

AbdruhaBaduha

Nov 21, 2018
i tried replacing the "screens.rpy" file, but when i launch the game it switched to the old one and when i try to edit it myself it's just a bunch of hieroglyphs, any idea how to fix this?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
i tried replacing the "screens.rpy" file, but when i launch the game it switched to the old one and when i try to edit it myself it's just a bunch of hieroglyphs, any idea how to fix this?
You do not replace it... you just download the "screens.rpy" and place it in the "game" subfolder - NOT in "game/cache"... and then you go to the settings and click "Yes, please". Worked like a charm for me.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Can someone make a walkthrough for Rye? I'm at third scene where the two chicks blame you and tell her that i wanted to blow them, one of the options is "i love you (if she has feelings for you)" how do i complete that requirement at the third scene with her?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can someone make a walkthrough for Rye? I'm at third scene where the two chicks blame you and tell her that i wanted to blow them, one of the options is "i love you (if she has feelings for you)" how do i complete that requirement at the third scene with her?
Damn it has been so long since i played Rye's route that i don't remember anymore. Someone else may know or try checking the thread, maybe this was answered before. :unsure:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finished playing for now. For starters i can say it is very obvious they put a lot of work on this update. The paths diverge a lot depending on your choices.

I got two endings so far:

First
One where the protagonist runs away from the Empire with the help of the MIF and Claudia likely dies in a gunfire.

Second
I suppose is a happy ending (not sure if the happiest). Reforms are being made in the police while the chief is arrested with other officers (and a few run from the country), Claudia and the protagonist (as deputy) work at the police station and spend their nights together watching nutflix and doing sex.

It is implied he didn't lost his mind/was bound from the way he acts and talks with Claudia and the others.

There is also a little party the protagonist arrange to comemorate Claudia not going to jail. He invites Emmy, Mirabel, Irene and Cookie. Party end in a orgy where Claudia states she is "trisexual" because Mirabel is too dumb to realize it alone.

It was a nice ending. Rye is still my favorite but this was much much better than Demetria's route so far. Definitelly worth the wait. (y):p

===============================
There is also the "Manchurian Candidate" route which i haven't finished it but i pretty much have the picture of how it ends. :oops:

So that is three endings. There should also be one for the revenge route (4). So what are the others?

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
So that is three endings. There should also be one for the revenge route (4). So what are the others?
Well, there's the 'Mercy' ending that happens during the 'Bad Cop' playthrough, where if you have doubts during Artemis' second interrogation, you can choose to turn Claudia in to Demetria. There's also different failure variations (mostly the same, some different dialogue) on both the Good Cop, Bad Cop playthrough if you decide to speak to the Chief at the MIF meetup and turn Claudia in early. She's raided and arrested in both, but depending on whether you're brainwashed or not, or whether or not she's 'good cop' or 'bad cop' there's slightly different dialogue, ie. she might rush at you and get tased, and so on. Also another bad end if you decide to sleep for a couple of days (unsure how many) right before Claudia's final encounter on both paths. When she asks you if you're ready to go, you have to tell her you're not ready yet and she very specifically tells you not to wait too long. She ends up being right.

Then there's still the Bad Cop ending to get, the entire Bad Cop playthrough is easily the darkest of the game.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
No, that option goes to a bad end.

If you want to see the bad end, do the route of the girl in the bar (Vicky, I think it was her name) until you get the scene on your room when Rye visits you to say you make a good couple with the other girl and asks if you can pretend you feel that way with her.

If you stop there and do Rye's route, the option you want is unlocked. The other, smart choice advances the route, though.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes