Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Rye's mom (Renee) only goes to jail if you successfully complete Rye's route (without getting a bad ending and without getting bribed by Renee). Otherwise she is a free woman and a powerful one at that.
It’s true, you could always run into Renee somewhere and I think her past relationship with Rye’s stepdad open up interesting possibilities regarding her thoughts on males so she might fall fo the MC if he plays his cards right. Also iirc she’s one of only characters in the game to actually try to seduce you instead of just forcing you or tricking you which was a nice change for me.

Also it’d be interesting to see a dick chart for the other characters in the game because she says Rys gets her size from her mother which could possibly make Renee the biggest in the game 0.0

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Also iirc she’s one of only characters in the game to actually try to seduce you instead of just forcing you or tricking you which was a nice change for me.
Rye's little sister tried (badly) to seduce you as well. It was pretty obviously because her mother told her to try, but still.
I'd be open for an arc for her. I like the 'innocent' types.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Rye's little sister tried (badly) to seduce you as well. It was pretty obviously because her mother told her to try, but still.
That’s fair, I kinda forgot about that since it was pretty quick and didn’t really work out for Renata. That being said I tend to prefer the older dominant lady thing that I think Renee has in spades. However, a route with Renata could be very interesting as well because of her family situation and how young she is. Makes me wonder if futa have a legal age in the empire

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

POXYproom

Feb 3, 2020
I would love a back with a vengance of renee: she escapes from prison to hunt you down or something, i would love a scenario like that in general, i think it goes with the tone. Having an arc where you feel prey, but not in a quick bad ending or sequence, more like a mini arc.

Loric

Apr 1, 2018
Here's a question. Does anyone ever get the "Exception has Occurred" error box? Not sure how to fix this.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/resourceActivities.rpy", line 359, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range"

Then it lists the full traceback...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here's a question. Does anyone ever get the "Exception has Occurred" error box? Not sure how to fix this.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/resourceActivities.rpy", line 359, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range"

Then it lists the full traceback...
No idea if this is the issue but don't use older saves with this game. They are always adding new features between updates so older saves are broken.:unsure:
That’s fair, I kinda forgot about that since it was pretty quick and didn’t really work out for Renata. That being said I tend to prefer the older dominant lady thing that I think Renee has in spades. However, a route with Renata could be very interesting as well because of her family situation and how young she is. Makes me wonder if futa have a legal age in the empire
Almost sure 18 is the legal age, think Protagonist mention becoming a adult at this age. Plus that also avoids legal issues in the real world. :p

Loric

Apr 1, 2018
No idea if this is the issue but don't use older saves with this game. They are always adding new features between updates so older saves are broken.:unsure:

Almost sure 18 is the legal age, think Protagonist mention becoming a adult at this age. Plus that also avoids legal issues in the real world. :p

Unfortunately, new computer and fresh download so wasn't using older saves. Just found it an odd error. It comes up in a few areas, mostly if I do a job that is the highest risk. I can ignore it and get the reward but seems like I'm glitched with "no risk" for it. xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BuDgEtErY
Oct 29, 2019
Unfortunately, new computer and fresh download so wasn't using older saves. Just found it an odd error. It comes up in a few areas, mostly if I do a job that is the highest risk. I can ignore it and get the reward but seems like I'm glitched with "no risk" for it. xD
Did you buy the MREA badge? It's glitched (or at least was glitched the last time I played)

• Thinking Face

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Didn't this glitch got fixed on the public release of V0.5a? :unsure:

Sometimes the mods don't update the thread with the public release since the name is literally the same. Try downloading from their oficial page to see if the problem is fixed:

Loric

Apr 1, 2018
Didn't this glitch got fixed on the public release of V0.5a? :unsure:

Sometimes the mods don't update the thread with the public release since the name is literally the same. Try downloading from their oficial page to see if the problem is fixed:
That did fix some of it.

Last edited:

sluffy

May 8, 2020
I understand that the name kinda suggests it but... does this game have only futa content or maybe there are regular girls as well?

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes