wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
I wonder when they decide to go with wallis or whatever ice cream veteran name was. Still I'm waiting for new update even if it doesn't have interesting content.

Reactions: blarg0192
Jul 22, 2019
Why the fuck is the file size of these ren'py games so big always jesus....these devs need to learn to use proper compressions on their images/videos. Not everything needs to be super hires png. Jpgs or webps work just as fine and these games would be 10 times smaller.

Reactions: Choo-choo

redekis

Jan 28, 2018
Why the fuck is the file size of these ren'py games so big always jesus....these devs need to learn to use proper compressions on their images/videos. Not everything needs to be super hires png. Jpgs or webps work just as fine and these games would be 10 times smaller.
Because te images and videos, have censored duplicates for some reason

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
PGN format holds better image quality plus i prefer that they focus on HD pictures instead of ones with low resolution. That i believe is a good trade for the size, which isn't all that big when compared to other games.

Correct me if i am wrong, but the censored ones i think is because the game is also being sold in some japanese site. I seem to remember someone posting about it here before. :unsure:

I wonder when they decide to go with wallis or whatever ice cream veteran name was. Still I'm waiting for new update even if it doesn't have interesting content.
Wallis got more development in that short introduction than most of the other characters, except the ones already with routes. No surprise that their patrons voted for her in a poll.

Reactions: wulfhaz
Jul 22, 2019
PGN format holds better image quality plus i prefer that they focus on HD pictures instead of ones with low resolution. That i believe is a good trade for the size, which isn't all that big when compared to other games.
Nobody's (or atleast the majority isn't) playing the game on HDR 4k monitors and zooming in all the pictures to see the details. It is NOT a good trade for size AT ALL. You get minimal increase in quality barely noticeable unless you really are looking for it, but the size increase is 10-fold. And other Ren'py games make this mistake as well.
No game which is essentially a slideshow of images has any excuse to reach gigabytes. Just my thoughts on this.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well, they posted a buncha of new wips yesterday. Might contain spoilers for the upcoming update so click at your own peril.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the black lady with the mohawk the original look for Diamond? And Trash Futa looks horrid with that dirty mop gray hair.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes