ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
as far as I've read Lain is banned. Just wondering if he/she stopped making mods
Maim was banned from patreon. But she has come back now, and I've already asked if she'll be doing futadom world again and they said yes.
Then I told them that there should be an update this month, so they may want to just wait for that and they said they probably would.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
Any information about who will be the main Futa in the next update?

personally, i hope they add the Mix Ending Option with Demetria and Claudia

and i hope that is a Mallory Route, a Wallis Route, or Draga Route

Reactions: TerraZerg

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018

they plan to continue with Megaslut next month. It should last where 3 months including this one. Then there will be a vote on patreon and then it will be clear who will be the next character

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

We kept hearing in these forums that Mallory would be after Claudia. But that was just after the megaslut update and we haven't heard much since.
I reeeeeeally hope it's Mallory. I've been wanting her story since the first time I picked up the game in Rae part 2 and went to the cathedral during goddess Day.

Reactions: SaintJimmy

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
We kept hearing in these forums that Mallory would be after Claudia. But that was just after the megaslut update and we haven't heard much since.
I reeeeeeally hope it's Mallory. I've been wanting her story since the first time I picked up the game in Rae part 2 and went to the cathedral during goddess Day.
First, let's wait for the full version of Megaslut, and evaluate it and then we will talk about the next characters. (I'm waiting for Mallory too)))

Reactions: Choo-choo

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
there is that blocked option to flirt with mallory at the start of the priest woman route
It is blocked because there will be nothing further. There are no images in the game for the continuation of the path. I was able to unlock this answer but the game crashes. So we are waiting ..

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does anyone know what their time zone is?
Not sure about their time zone. But after looking at the most recent 20 or so posts I noticed that more than 80% of them are at 1 am and 6 pm pst. There are two noons that I saw, as well. But those two times pop up the most.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I didn't exactly understand the exit message. When the 28th is exactly, it's like 3 days before Halloween. Or maybe on the 28th, 29th, 30th or 31st.

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
on page 11 of the gallery thing there are the 6 slots, i only have the first one on the top left of it.

How do you unlock all of the gallery unlocks cause ive activated the sonsole in the console file and tried using the console typing

toggleGalleryUnlocks(True)

i also triued getting screens.rpy and making the reset gallery button give me the unlocks.

after all of that these five things are still locked.

How do i get them?

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes