ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lol. The mega link broke sooooo many times while downloading.
I'm assuming this is a 'restart your game' patch, with how all of my saves are crashing the game when I try to load them.

Mega download crashing for anyone else too?
If you leave the mega download alone when it stops, eventually it will make itself reset the connection and continue.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else feel like Garbage Futa and Diamond's new personalities are at incredible odds with their old one's in Rae's story?
Also? Garbage Futa needs an actual name. I swear she has one, but I think it was only mentioned once and I can't remember where.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
It is sad when a game that is developed by a group whom clearly have an issue against men go to the delusional point they assume Futa is the actual male gender, then goes about showing how women can dominate and prove "Women are just as strong as men" and ironically treat the player more cruel than how they deem a male treating them in the first place just oozes out in this game to the point it is just dark and not enjoyable.

We get it, you want to prove a point of "Women's Rights" but it just shows clearly it is made with hate on their views on life and want this to be the norm to satisfy what they think is right, when it is no better than anything else.

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
It is sad when a game that is developed by a group whom clearly have an issue against men go to the delusional point they assume Futa is the actual male gender, then goes about showing how women can dominate and prove "Women are just as strong as men" and ironically treat the player more cruel than how they deem a male treating them in the first place just oozes out in this game to the point it is just dark and not enjoyable.

We get it, you want to prove a point of "Women's Rights" but it just shows clearly it is made with hate on their views on life and want this to be the norm to satisfy what they think is right, when it is no better than anything else.
Getting political because the femdom game has femdom, wack

POXYproom

Feb 3, 2020

Damm boy, it´s a femdom game, i would critize it if it went soft ... but if i want a sex fetish, i want it 100% hard.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

33d.gif

02/10
Try harder next time troll.:devilish:
-----------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welp.
So long as this does not take the place of complete romance routes in the future i see no problem with implementing more random sex scenes and improvements to the game's mechanics via smaller updates like this.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019

hahaha big futa dick go brrr

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes