FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks that this update is a bit of a let down?

A new place with 2 more or less interesting scenes, two scenes at the club and a clickable "mission" with goth girl and bimbo that gives you 3 scenes. The scenes are over so quick that I think that this time even the writer didn't feel it. You can also now visit the downtown bar, but currently without any new scenes...

KazumaSato

Jul 29, 2018
It is sad when a game that is developed by a group whom clearly have an issue against men go to the delusional point they assume Futa is the actual male gender, then goes about showing how women can dominate and prove "Women are just as strong as men" and ironically treat the player more cruel than how they deem a male treating them in the first place just oozes out in this game to the point it is just dark and not enjoyable.

We get it, you want to prove a point of "Women's Rights" but it just shows clearly it is made with hate on their views on life and want this to be the norm to satisfy what they think is right, when it is no better than anything else.
what zero pussy does to a mf

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Compressed version by any chance ?
Ask in the request thread if you trully want it.:cool:

Instead of asking for saves go play the game first. :rolleyes:

google drive?
Nopy works really well. No need for google drive. Did you tried it? ;)

A new place with 2 more or less interesting scenes, two scenes at the club and a clickable "mission" with goth girl and bimbo that gives you 3 scenes. The scenes are over so quick that I think that this time even the writer didn't feel it. You can also now visit the downtown bar, but currently without any new scenes...
This is a megaslut update (first part) to bring more life to the world around the game via small encounters. Personally i like that they take steps to add new scenes and game mechanics, to me it makes the game more rich. :p

Reactions: Purb

Palm

Lovin' the muff
Donor
Sep 4, 2017
I really like the art and story in this game, but why does it takes so long to update. It's a bit faster than with the old engine but still, long wait for new updates and they're rather small. Find it a bit of a shame because I like the game overall.

I have full gallery for the ones that are interested in it, don't know what file I need to upload tho.

hunterx1001

Aug 19, 2017

Yeah its only like 5 scenes, I think it just feels like less because normally a bunch of extra padding.

fjdu

Aug 12, 2019
I really like the art and story in this game, but why does it takes so long to update. It's a bit faster than with the old engine but still, long wait for new updates and they're rather small. Find it a bit of a shame because I like the game overall.

I have full gallery for the ones that are interested in it, don't know what file I need to upload tho.
if you go into the game file their should be a folder called saves you can just upload that after copying.

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
in the city center to the right there seems to be a blond bimbo that looks clickable but i cant click it is somthing wrong with my game or just a teaser?and if someone can tell me how to get the new scenes would be nice cuz i cant seem to unlock the other paintings besides the first one and the one that they paint u white (if u catch my drift)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
in the city center to the right there seems to be a blond bimbo that looks clickable but i cant click it is somthing wrong with my game or just a teaser?and if someone can tell me how to get the new scenes would be nice cuz i cant seem to unlock the other paintings besides the first one and the one that they paint u white (if u catch my drift)
I seem to have the same problem, even though she is mentioned in the changelog... a bug, apparently.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes