Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It is sad when a game that is developed by a group whom clearly have an issue against men go to the delusional point they assume Futa is the actual male gender, then goes about showing how women can dominate and prove "Women are just as strong as men" and ironically treat the player more cruel than how they deem a male treating them in the first place just oozes out in this game to the point it is just dark and not enjoyable.

We get it, you want to prove a point of "Women's Rights" but it just shows clearly it is made with hate on their views on life and want this to be the norm to satisfy what they think is right, when it is no better than anything else.
Dude... this is just a f*cking VIDEOGAME, a fantasy, a work of fiction. What does it have to do with any real-world political or social issues?

triple_facepalm.jpg

LewdAnime6969

Jul 4, 2019
Dude... this is just a f*cking VIDEOGAME, a fantasy, a work of fiction. What does it have to do with any real-world political or social issues?
I would say something about that comment, but one person did it for me.
Respect to EquesLeo
Well, I would have to disagree with you:
In fact, works of fiction DO offer a point of view to their reader. In this game, Futas' oppression on the males kind of remind me of the harsh treatment some women receive from (a few) men IRL. So gentlemen, if it is how this fellow interprets the story of this game, you shouldn't immediatly get angry at them...

But while I believe we can interpret the game as we want, it is pretty useless to whine here (moreover, there is a review section where you can give your opinion).

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
In fact, works of fiction DO offer a point of view to their reader. In this game, Futas' oppression on the males kind of remind me of the harsh treatment some women receive from (a few) men IRL. So gentlemen, if it is how this fellow interprets the story of this game, you shouldn't immediatly get angry at them...

But while I believe we can interpret the game as we want, it is pretty useless to whine here (moreover, there is a review section where you can give your opinion).
Films, games, books - all the creations of their authors. They write, shoot and create them as they see them. They are creators, and if you don't like what they create, sorry, you have the wrong address ..

Reactions: Leo Humilis

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018

Each person has different interests. If a guy is gay, then one person is disgusted, while the other likes it. You love futa, but you don't like gays, that's your interest, you love everyone and everything that is also your interest.
(I'm not gay, but I like this game)

Reactions: Leo Humilis

LewdAnime6969

Jul 4, 2019
Films, games, books - all the creations of their authors. They write, shoot and create them as they see them. They are creators, and if you don't like what they create, sorry, you have the wrong address ..
Well, this is basically what I said. :unsure:

Each person has different interests. If a guy is gay, then one person is disgusted, while the other likes it. You love futa, but you don't like gays, that's your interest, you love everyone and everything that is also your interest.
(I'm not gay, but I like this game)
And I didn't say that I do not like this game, I love it. My point is that whatever someone thinks or interprets a game/movie/book, don't get angry at them. And if you disagree with what they think, discuss it.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Well, this is basically what I said. :unsure:

And I didn't say that I do not like this game, I love it. My point is that whatever someone thinks or interprets a game/movie/book, don't get angry at them. And if you disagree with what they think, discuss it.
Well, yes, I also drove something hard on you. I'm sorry.

Reactions: LewdAnime6969
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes