TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
The update will be released exactly on the 30th. This is exactly. This is understandable if we take into account what they said that there may be no animations, and maybe there will be)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The update will be released exactly on the 30th. This is exactly. This is understandable if we take into account what they said that there may be no animations, and maybe there will be)
It will probably be like a few updates before. We'll get it with only some of the animations, and then the animation update will come a bit later.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a few questions.

#1:- Does anyone know, as well as hope that the landlord Betty and the psycho yandere Shauna get their own romance path?

Betty would invite the MC to her place and he would discover her domination style of turning her victims into furniture, but depending on player choices would treat the MC special and have him her fave pet and bound slave.

Shauna would have the chance to actually have the object of her obsession WITHOUT KILLING ANYONE!!! In short a real romance for the crazy bitch, she would still be a bit obsesive towards the MC and still brutally harsh in her domination on him, but at least a lot more stable.

#2:- When will Mallory get her path?

She's just so cute and sexy that i cannae wait for her path to be added.

#3:- When will Demetria get alternate ending where she keeps the MC for herself rather than break him for the goddess in front of the crowds.

#4:- Is anyone other than me hoping for a couple of unique and real sexy game over endings for the MREA cop Mirabel who loves to smother the MC with her ass and the thug Artemis.

Mirabel would sneakily steal the MC from Claudia where if the MC accepts her offers to worship and lick her ass, and she decides she wants such a willing ass slave for herself, so she could be given an option to give the MC a choice be bound to her she takes him home, where she lets the MC worship her ass anytime he wants, obviously that would be before the crazy shit that happens with the corrupt chief.

After choosing to seduce Artemis and she goes to the shop to get the supplies for claiming the MC, the player could be given a new choice option where the player could choose to stay put and wait for her to come back instead of investigating the warehouse, and that would lead to some depraived kinky sex with her breaking and binding the MC to her.

Those are my questions and hopes for future updates, stay depraived and safe everyone.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Got a few questions.

#1:- Does anyone know, as well as hope that the landlord Betty and the psycho yandere Shauna get their own romance path?

Betty would invite the MC to her place and he would discover her domination style of turning her victims into furniture, but depending on player choices would treat the MC special and have him her fave pet and bound slave.

Shauna would have the chance to actually have the object of her obsession WITHOUT KILLING ANYONE!!! In short a real romance for the crazy bitch, she would still be a bit obsesive towards the MC and still brutally harsh in her domination on him, but at least a lot more stable.

#3:- When will Demetria get alternate ending where she keeps the MC for herself rather than break him for the goddess in front of the crowds.

#4:- Is anyone other than me hoping for a couple of unique and real sexy game over endings for the MREA cop Mirabel who loves to smother the MC with her ass and the thug Artemis.

Mirabel would sneakily steal the MC from Claudia where if the MC accepts her offers to worship and lick her ass, and she decides she wants such a willing ass slave for herself, so she could be given an option to give the MC a choice be bound to her she takes him home, where she lets the MC worship her ass anytime he wants, obviously that would be before the crazy shit that happens with the corrupt chief.

After choosing to seduce Artemis and she goes to the shop to get the supplies for claiming the MC, the player could be given a new choice option where the player could choose to stay put and wait for her to come back instead of investigating the warehouse, and that would lead to some depraived kinky sex with her breaking and binding the MC to her.

Those are my questions and hopes for future updates, stay depraived and safe everyone.
Hey. I don't know exactly about Dimetria. Mirabelle will probably get her way, and Mallory will get her own plot anyway, this is in the plans of the developers. I'm not sure about yandera either.
After the latest version 0.7.x, there will be a vote on which character will get his story. If you want to know more then ask on Patreon.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hey. I don't know exactly about Dimetria. Mirabelle will probably get her way, and Mallory will get her own plot anyway, this is in the plans of the developers. I'm not sure about yandera either.
After the latest version 0.7.x, there will be a vote on which character will get his story. If you want to know more then ask on Patreon.
I'm not on patreon, i'm too tight fisted to become a member, thanks for the info though mate.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It should be today, but you may have a different time zone. Maybe 0.7.1 will come out at night and others will come out during the day.
Probably noon or 6 pm pst, going by the patreon post times. 1 am already went by, and there seem to only be three main post times on the page if you look back 20 or so posts.

Reactions: TerraZerg

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Got a few questions.

I agree with everything you wrote, which is rare, especially Betty. Her's is still my favorite content and I was very happy about the scene they added with her in the last MegaSlut update. She is supposed to get her own route some day according to the devs.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I agree with everything you wrote, which is rare, especially Betty. Her's is still my favorite content and I was very happy about the scene they added with her in the last MegaSlut update. She is supposed to get her own route some day according to the devs.
Megaslut update? Is the scene your talking about the one where you can haggle for a discount on the rent?

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Hey guys) Here are the comments from Patreon

yay release day

What time is it getting released today?

Probably about four hours

Cant wait

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes