Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Has anyone found the "Illegitimate" drawing class. Or is there even a difference between the two?
I think that what is meant by "illegitimate" is that, when you go to the drawing class the second time, the students are molesting the MC instead of actually drawing.

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
is there any end to this game that the protagonist ends without being horribly raped?
Most romantic good endings. Claudia Good cop, Rye sweet ending, Vicky good ending, Suna good ending. Demetria doesn't end in rape but I assume you want something sweeter than that.

Ronto Dragion

Aug 4, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks that this update is a bit of a let down?
This is not like the earlier regular updates from Sacha's team. This is release 0.7.1 i.e. Part (Patch from v0.7.2 onward till v0.8) 1 of 7th Release of the First Version of the game. They are pulling a proper agile development strategy now with continuous integration of small chunks of content to ensure continuous delivery to keep the fanbase engaged.

If you are overwhelmed by the game size, it is because they are giving you the compiled renpy bytecodes (.rpyb).

I seem to have the same problem, even though she is mentioned in the changelog... a bug, apparently.
It's not a bug but rather a feature. Talk with the Goth first to engage the Bimbo.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks that this update is a bit of a let down?

A new place with 2 more or less interesting scenes, two scenes at the club and a clickable "mission" with goth girl and bimbo that gives you 3 scenes. The scenes are over so quick that I think that this time even the writer didn't feel it. You can also now visit the downtown bar, but currently without any new scenes...
Firstly, there is no storyline in 0.7.1.
Second, try to do as much in as short a time as they did. To figure out how to make a new location, new characters, what they will do, draw it all, insert it all into the game, make sure that there are no mistakes in the game. It all takes time.
Is there a difference between a monthly release and four months?

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
Second, try to do as much in as short a time as they did. To figure out how to make a new location, new characters, what they will do, draw it all, insert it all into the game, make sure that there are no mistakes in the game. It all takes time.
Dude relax it's not as hard as you pressent it. They have a specific person for each job plus they always take a long time, I understand that they say that they can't focus all time into this because they haven't reached their goal money but there are people that do way more out there while also being less and you know that too for sure. You can support them if you want but don't try to make excuses.
Having said that i also find it wrong to complain about a free game that is also of a good quality.
But as a person i prefer to buy a finished product than support someone on patreon and never know when they will release new content, how much content there will be and the quality plus you never know if they will drop it.

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
This is not like the earlier regular updates from Sacha's team. This is release 0.7.1 i.e. Part (Patch from v0.7.2 onward till v0.8) 1 of 7th Release of the First Version of the game. They are pulling a proper agile development strategy now with continuous integration of small chunks of content to ensure continuous delivery to keep the fanbase engaged.

If you are overwhelmed by the game size, it is because they are giving you the compiled renpy bytecodes (.rpyb).

It's not a bug but rather a feature. Talk with the Goth first to engage the Bimbo.
can u be more specific?i talked to the goth girl still cant interact with the blond bimbo on the right

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Dude relax it's not as hard as you pressent it. They have a specific person for each job plus they always take a long time, I understand that they say that they can't focus all time into this because they haven't reached their goal money but there are people that do way more out there while also being less and you know that too for sure. You can support them if you want but don't try to make excuses.
Having said that i also find it wrong to complain about a free game that is also of a good quality.
But as a person i prefer to buy a finished product than support someone on patreon and never know when they will release new content, how much content there will be and the quality plus you never know if they will drop it.
Well, if we say that you want to get a good product for which you paid, then I understand you. But there are clearly more people here who want to play the game, but do not support developers on patreon or cannot. For example, I have a status for 20 dollars from someone for 7 or 1 dollar, but I did not see at all that someone was "crying" for the fact that they received a bad product and that they have wasted money in it. Moreover, the development team consists of different people and they also have their own affairs and problems, not to mention this damned coronavirus.
For example, one of my favorite artists is xxxx52, he takes a lot of time for this game, for his patreon, and there should still be time for his personal life.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Orange_Clover

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I knew this was a different release, they communicated that. Still feels short. My opinion.

And where in your world is this a monthly release?

It is not like they released the previous 0.6 (the 2nd claudia part) by the end of september, they released it mid july! I mean there is no real difference from their usual schedule. Took almost 4 months again.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I knew this was a different release, they communicated that. Still feels short. My opinion.

And where in your world is this a monthly release?

It is not like they released the previous 0.6 (the 2nd claudia part) by the end of september, they released it mid july! I mean there is no real difference from their usual schedule. Took almost 4 months again.
If you did read the post that says this is monthly release, then you should have read the part that mentions that this is the first monthly release and they will have more monthly releases to come.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
If you did read the post that says this is monthly release, then you should have read the part that mentions that this is the first monthly release and they will have more monthly releases to come.
I am actually a patreon of this game (unlike the majority of you in here), and if you do read the official post, it says:

This came out in a month instead of four months. It, accordingly, has less content than a four-month release would. We're intending to release again, next month.

We predict that all of the v0.7 Megaslut series is going to be an experiment in a much faster release cycle. It makes me nervous, because I'm used to having a complete romance route to deliver, and this does not contain a complete romance route. That said, we also got it out before Valentines Day 2021, so, pros and cons.

We'll probably do a poll on how our release cycles should work, next month, after y'all have had a chance to either say "What were you worried about, that was great!" or "MOAR WEEN".

They say it came out in a month instead of 4 months. But that means that it would have taken 8 months this time if they would have done a full release.

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
I mean, that remains to be seen. When they release the 2nd part of the Megaslut next month, we will know more. This update took four months because of other projects like tales of the fuckwitch, but in the end it took them four months.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
We're intending to release again, next month.
If you didn't understand, this was what i refered, they are going to have new release this month....
Ok, I get that. But what is your point? Does this make the release cycle better?

Let us say they release roughly the same content again. Another 5 scenes with 2 animations in it. Maybe another visitable area.

That would still mean 5 months of waiting time for the complete megaslut update, that has the least amount of content of any release so far, I think.

And after that, they will do a poll to decide if that release schedule is better, so you don't get monthly updates from now on, you just get one more update this month to finish up this megaslut update.

Ronto Dragion

Aug 4, 2019
I am actually a patreon of this game (unlike the majority of you in here), and if you do read the official post, it says:

This came out in a month instead of four months. It, accordingly, has less content than a four-month release would. We're intending to release again, next month.

We predict that all of the v0.7 Megaslut series is going to be an experiment in a much faster release cycle. It makes me nervous, because I'm used to having a complete romance route to deliver, and this does not contain a complete romance route. That said, we also got it out before Valentines Day 2021, so, pros and cons.

We'll probably do a poll on how our release cycles should work, next month, after y'all have had a chance to either say "What were you worried about, that was great!" or "MOAR WEEN".

They say it came out in a month instead of 4 months. But that means that it would have taken 8 months this time if they would have done a full release.
Well, you did not have to rub one out with that first statement pointing at our jobless situations thanks to the pandemic.

Now, this delay is expected in developing a game like this. FDW don't have a big budget and yet they are maintaining steady artworks that do not break continuity in style often, and they also have to add to plots and subplots (via storywriting and coding) without breaking the game in like the MC. On that note, I should point out that even if you get Rye's name early in the game, it still shows "horny jerk" in places.

So yeah, it will take them time and at least, they are trying to do it better than some *cough cough* koda'r *cough* with the small team of contributors they have.

Furthermore, it is not like they can hire people to work on it part-time often, let alone full-time. Aside the budget, not many developers (talking about people like me) can show this as Open Source contribution or Game Development activity in our Resume without social repercussions. At least not in the society I live in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes