Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
My issue is that after getting fucked 100 times. I still haven't gotten a "bad situation" this is the content im missing :cry:
This is either RNG weirdness or you not doing jobs enough. I think they've decreased the chances of a bad situation happening from earlier editions, for me it seems to happen most in the school with Mallory (which is one of the many reasons why I love her so much)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is either RNG weirdness or you not doing jobs enough. I think they've decreased the chances of a bad situation happening from earlier editions, for me it seems to happen most in the school with Mallory (which is one of the many reasons why I love her so much)
Without evidence i would not say that they changed the chances of bad events happening. I think it is simply bad rng.
Once when i was trying to force a event to happen i spend more than 40 tries without sucess and later in another playthrough this event (Draga's friend assault) happened on the first few tries when i was still grinding the strenght stat.

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, this was a letdown. Rather wait 5 months for half a route than 4 months for this, lol. But we're getting it for free here so can't complain too much.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hyperbole much? :rolleyes:
V0.6 public/bugfix was released on august, then they had their collaboration thing in the second week of september. So less than 2 months for this V0.7.1 megaslut update.

By the way there is a new post on patreon about the Rusty Starfish WIPs.:giggle:

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Hyperbole much? :rolleyes:
V0.6 public/bugfix was released on august, then they had their collaboration thing in the second week of september. So less than 2 months for this V0.7.1 megaslut update.
V0.6 came out on the 17th of july.

The collaboration you mention is "Tales of the Fuckwitch", right? Still don't know what that really was, something on onlyfans like a storygame or interactive text adventure? Is that available somewhere or can someone say what that is/was?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
V0.6 came out on the 17th of july.

The collaboration you mention is "Tales of the Fuckwitch", right? Still don't know what that really was, something on onlyfans like a storygame or interactive text adventure? Is that available somewhere or can someone say what that is/was?
Public version, that also contains bugfixes came out on august. So they were working on this version during august too. Yeah I think it is a onlyfans thing but his patrons here should have more information.

Krontes

Mar 24, 2018
как увеличить деньги и прочие пораметры? Раньше можно было взламывать сейв файл но теперь не выходит так сделать , есть другой выход ?

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
does someone have a full save file i have a couple of scenes left to unlock but i just cant i dont know what im doing wrong?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes