idrayhorn

Apr 1, 2018
I think they should stop with threesome and orgy things on a good ending imo.. The “domination” should be 1 on 1, master and slave. The slave belong to 1 master only, it will give you more personally attached feel to your master. If you decided to choose a futa but ended up having sex with all of them, then whats the point of choosing at all right? So far only Vicky, Betty and Shauna have the 1 on 1 route.. Well that’s just my personal lewd opinion though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dersp

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I think they should stop with threesome and orgy things on a good ending imo.. The “domination” should be 1 on 1, master and slave. The slave belong to 1 master only, it will give you more personally attached feel to your master. If you decided to choose a futa but ended up having sex with all of them, then whats the point of choosing at all right? So far only Vicky, Betty and Shauna have the 1 on 1 route.. Well that’s just my personal lewd opinion though :ROFLMAO:
Plz explain how else I'm supposed to get Renata naked or top "Emmy" and the Nazi scientist lady? Inquiring butts need to know.

I guess it would be easy to cut some characters out of certain scenes and give the option tho.

Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019
question
does it feel like they nerfed the amount of cash you earn through jobs?
Because i've been playing it for a while and it feels like i'm not getting my full amount of cash.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
question
does it feel like they nerfed the amount of cash you earn through jobs?
Because i've been playing it for a while and it feels like i'm not getting my full amount of cash.
The amount of cash you earn each time is RND dependent. It shows each time how much you earn. If you feel your earnings are too low - roll back and try again ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
There a list of all endings, good and bad, for 0.7.1?
Think I've managed to find them all but just wanna check

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I hope it is posted here later then. There was usually some confusion with their previous bugfix versions because they don't change the names. :p

Reactions: dagonka15

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
does anybody know the other patreon updates are sbout?
Changelog

-Hanna is now hidden until the Athena quest has started (players were confused by her unclickability)
-Rusty Starfish jobs now have art associated
-The "no text" glitch should now be resolved—it turned out that players whose default system language was Russian or Portuguese would get (empty) translation files loaded in instead of actual text.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes