Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
is this the final update for the 0.7 ( megaslut ) or is there more , like some little scene or adding art on some scene ?
( just to know if I DL it now or wait a few weeks )

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Did Maim Lain ever make a mod for this update? They told me in another post they were going to.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
None of my old saves are working with this release.
Old saves usually don't work with this type of game because of the way updates are done.

But here try this max save stats. It is from version 0.6 since they forgot to add it on 0.7 but it still works. It should help bypass the grind if you wish to, not that the game is hard to up stats and money.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
Sorry for my probably idiot question but this game have a good amount of scenes where the MC fuck the futas or something else and he is not fucked?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sorry for my probably idiot question but this game have a good amount of scenes where the MC fuck the futas or something else and he is not fucked?
There's a threesome with Cladia and Demetria (in disguise) where the mc gives it to Demetria. Though Claudia still gives it to him.
There's a scene in a row boat with Suni.
If you click on the apple on the teacher's desk at the school a couple times there's a blowjob for the mc.
There's a scene in an alley where the mc can give it to another male, but gets mugged.
And the last one I remember is a new scene with Diamond where the mc has a choice that allows them to help Diamond spitroast another male.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can you reach Glendale building flat 413? That's the address Diamond gives you in the club scene if you give her a blowjob.

Reactions: pls2halp

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.7.1 bugfix] F.W.G.B.S.

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.42 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 339 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 321 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes