DMel

Nov 1, 2020
Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.7.1 bugfix] F.W.G.B.S.

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.42 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 339 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 321 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Do You have the walkthrough for Futadom World?

blueberrymofo

Jun 1, 2020
Depending on where you are at in the story she may have either gone to the Temple Garden or is waiting for you at her Apartment. The apartment is a lil tricky to find. You have to go to city center and go right. Should be able to click on an apartment building which takes you to an elevator where you can hit 5. If you can't go to floor 5 I think she's waiting for you in Temple Garden.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WILL PA

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
wow it's just sad to read the reviews on this game from ignorant people saying it's hard and grinding, you can literally max your stats in half an hour and have a way to make money but they don't even know the basics of any game if they are even able to do that
Griding took me around 10-15 minutes in the latest update to reach max stats, plus complaining that choices have consequences is absurd.
That is a review done in bad faith. I will be reporting it soon and i suggest others do the same.

I can't find Claudia in the bar !
Any help with that plz ?
If you are on her route use your eyes and pay attention. She is there under desguise.:cool:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: WILL PA and Lazlos

Kimaris

Nov 4, 2017
The Rusty Starfish scenes aren't showing up for me, do you have to do something specific before you can access them, pretty sure I'm on the newest patch.

Reactions: blackspiral

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
wow it's just sad to read the reviews on this game from ignorant people saying it's hard and grinding, you can literally max your stats in half an hour and have a way to make money but they don't even know the basics of any game if they are even able to do that
After playing Foot of the Mountains, I realized that the "grinding" in this game is hardly even grinding. There are games like Foot of the Mountains where the grinding is literally replaying the same scene 10 times to see something new. And that's so many scenes.

As opposed to this game where grinding is literally getting a stat up in a very well conveyed fashion, very quickly. And then you just have to talk to the love interest of choice each day.

Reactions: dersp and Lazlos

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I'm sorry if this question was already asked but how do you get the good ending for Claudia ? I don't know if there is a hidden choice somewhere or if I did something wrong but she always becomes insane/angry and I lose my mind...

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes