RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They should be one and the same. Are you using old saves? This is also usually a way to break things when a new update comes out.
Other than that i don't really know why you would have this problem. :unsure:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a way to max our reputation with the cop please (it seems really important in the story with Demetria) but I'm not really sure how to boost it to the max...

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Is there a way to max our reputation with the cop please (it seems really important in the story with Demetria) but I'm not really sure how to boost it to the max...
1) Currently, that 3rd option is not implemented, where you run away with Demetria and Claudia.

2) You max out your reputation with Claudia the same way as any girl. You talk to her every day and advance their story. And save before each time you talk to her in case you get to the end of her story line.

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to the the scene marked "Explore the city center"? Because Ive clicked on everything there and I cant find it.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
1) Currently, that 3rd option is not implemented, where you run away with Demetria and Claudia.

2) You max out your reputation with Claudia the same way as any girl. You talk to her every day and advance their story. And save before each time you talk to her in case you get to the end of her story line.

Geralt_of_Trivia Sorry useless, the answer was just "not implemented". Thanks anyway I suppose ^^' (better than nothing)

• Sad
Reactions: Jagdpanzer E-100

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
yo, why do my 0.6 version saves not work on the latest version? any way to fix this? i dont want to rerun all the routes

poop1776

Jun 30, 2018
Can't launch the latest update on macOS Catalina (seems to be the case with a lot of stuff on Catalina). When I double click it to launch, it just closes in half a second without any error message. This isn't the first time I've run into this problem after downloading a new update, but I can't remember what I had to do to solve it.

I think the solution is somewhere in this thread, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Anybody know what to do?

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Can't launch the latest update on macOS Catalina (seems to be the case with a lot of stuff on Catalina). When I double click it to launch, it just closes in half a second without any error message. This isn't the first time I've run into this problem after downloading a new update, but I can't remember what I had to do to solve it.

I think the solution is somewhere in this thread, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Anybody know what to do?
Stop using mac and get a PC

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I'm sorry if this question was already asked but how do you get the good ending for Claudia ? I don't know if there is a hidden choice somewhere or if I did something wrong but she always becomes insane/angry and I lose my mind...
Don't let her beat up the suspect during the interrogation, don't point out how the system is flawed and against them while hiding and planning how to bring the chief down.

Reactions: Goronthil

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
for thoses who were wondering if the last wip art was like the dick size chart it was not it is just a lineup of the portrait of the character of the game . ( i precise the portrait that we see when wee spojke with them not an original one)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes