Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Ok, I get that. But what is your point? Does this make the release cycle better?

Let us say they release roughly the same content again. Another 5 scenes with 2 animations in it. Maybe another visitable area.

That would still mean 5 months of waiting time for the complete megaslut update, that has the least amount of content of any release so far, I think.

And after that, they will do a poll to decide if that release schedule is better, so you don't get monthly updates from now on, you just get one more update this month to finish up this megaslut update.
Yes, that is the plan but there is no guarantee that they can adhere to it. Only time will tell.

Reactions: FutadomLover

Shuttey

Oct 1, 2017
can u be more specific?i talked to the goth girl still cant interact with the blond bimbo on the right
1. Talk to the goth girl and select the middle option "I'll be going now"
2. She'll ask for your help, select "Sure!"
3. She will explain that she wants your help spying on her ex, you can now now talk to the bimbo
4. Talk to her and you'll get punished for spying on her, then talk to her again to continue

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, you did not have to rub one out with that first statement pointing at our jobless situations thanks to the pandemic.
Yeah that was quite a arrogant statement. Unfortunately not the first time i see someone here (forums) acting superior to the "plebs" because they are a patron.:cautious:

Now, this delay is expected in developing a game like this. FDW don't have a big budget and yet they are maintaining steady artworks that do not break continuity in style often, and they also have to add to plots and subplots (via storywriting and coding) without breaking the game in like the MC. On that note, I should point out that even if you get Rye's name early in the game, it still shows "horny jerk" in places.

So yeah, it will take them time and at least, they are trying to do it better than some *cough cough* koda'r *cough* with the small team of contributors they have.

Furthermore, it is not like they can hire people to work on it part-time often, let alone full-time. Aside the budget, not many developers (talking about people like me) can show this as Open Source contribution or Game Development activity in our Resume without social repercussions. At least not in the society I live in.
Also don't forget comissioned art is not cheap and the developers themselves are working on this part-time.
Would i like faster releases? Of course. But if they can mantain a schedule of 4 months for the romantic routes and the 1 month schedule for those small updates i can be satisfied with it.:cool:

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
most garbage update ever. people in here still hyping it because well koda already did worse, lol.

hope we get a visit in diamonds flat in the next update. a diamond route would also be nice.

and i hope people vote for the old schedule. i rather have a big romance route that i have to wait for 6 months than these kind of updates and wait 1-4 months

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Hey guys there's a Shauna route i'm missing? or at least they plan to do it? I really liked her but she only appears a little in other futas routes :(
PS. Shauna is the crazy girl feeding the birds at the park. I'm asking cause i see her in the preview pics but don't know how to get that scene (She's burying the MC face on cake)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hey guys there's a Shauna route i'm missing? or at least they plan to do it? I really liked her but she only appears a little in other futas routes :(
PS. Shauna is the crazy girl feeding the birds at the park. I'm asking cause i see her in the preview pics but don't know how to get that scene (She's burying the MC face on cake)
Play Suni's route and don't protect her when Shauna shows up on the roof, this leads to a brief bad ending route with Shauna.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
how to get last 3 scene on the page 11 on gallery ? HELPP
You get the first one when you complete Claudia's 'Good Cop Route'. The second and third is when you talk to the Goth Futa at the City Center (left). You get the second one when you choose the third responce option. You get the third one when you choose the second responce option and execute heir little quest.

Vindoland

Oct 6, 2020
It seems there are a lot of paths and hidden scenes in this game. Any gide/walkthrough published? Most people don't have the time to play hours and hours in order getting all the scenes...
Thanks in advance.

GFattyCat

Dec 17, 2018
Is it me or does the risk system not work???

I have it on the highest difficulty and I get no punishments at all :/

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020

What do you mean? When you get fucked by futa, your INT drops... on high difficulty it also causes you to gain addiction points. Both are penalizing. Addiction points make you recover less energy when you sleep and you can do less in a day. Losing INT is also bad for you... it hinders your ability to escape bad situations and lose even more INT / gain even more addiction. Once your INT drops to 0, it's game over.

Reactions: TrueJackal

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

The mechanics are interesting while not being very hard to master. It took me around 20min to get it when playing on hard mode the first time. You likely did it too without realizing. :LOL:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
The mechanics are interesting while not being very hard to master. It took me around 20min to get it when playing on hard mode the first time. You likely did it too without realizing. :LOL:
Yes, but your point? It's a VN, the mechanics is not intended to be very difficult. Most people play such games for content, grinding for stats and risk management just adds a bit of extra fun.

Reactions: TrueJackal

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes, but your point? It's a VN, the mechanics is not intended to be very difficult. Most people play such games for content, grinding for stats and risk management just adds a bit of extra fun.
I am not complaining about the game mechanics, i like them. Just pointing out what he mastered the system without noticing.

GFattyCat

Dec 17, 2018
What do you mean? When you get fucked by futa, your INT drops... on high difficulty it also causes you to gain addiction points. Both are penalizing. Addiction points make you recover less energy when you sleep and you can do less in a day. Losing INT is also bad for you... it hinders your ability to escape bad situations and lose even more INT / gain even more addiction. Once your INT drops to 0, it's game over.
My issue is that after getting fucked 100 times. I still haven't gotten a "bad situation" this is the content im missing :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
My issue is that after getting fucked 100 times. I still haven't gotten a "bad situation" this is the content im missing :cry:
Hmm, are you sure you are not actually playing at the lowest difficulty? Try giving a BJ to the teacher's assistant a few times (go to school and click on the papers at the teacher's desk). That should fuck you up in no time, normally.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes