RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh .... I'm sorry for that. Did not know.
No worries. Maybe there are some $20 tier around here but none have made themselves known. :p
Finally figured out why I couldn't get the previously unillustrated Mirabel scenes that were supposed to be in the most recent public release, the OP needs to have the download links updated. Doesn't help that the version names are exactly the same. I feel like doing it now would only disappoint people though, it being so close to Part Two's release date. Just a reminder post will suffice I suppose.
Strange, I was almost sure i had reported to the mods about the public update.:unsure:
Well i knew one is coming soon as you said.

Reactions: TerraZerg

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I really hope that the new update will be released in a week. But if that is not so, then it’s a pity ... But then it remains to wish the authors good luck in their project.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I really hope that the new update will be released in a week. But if that is not so, then it’s a pity ... But then it remains to wish the authors good luck in their project.
Wouldn't get my hopes up. Seems highly unlikely given that previous updates have taken considerably longer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Here is the text from gmail

Well, the 15th was always a stretch goal, and it seems that trying to double our production speed during a pandemic was too much stretch. Beginning of next month seems doable, provided that no one goes outside, and provided that no one goes crazy from staying inside.

Give my love to F95,
Sacha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here is the text from gmail

Well, the 15th was always a stretch goal, and it seems that trying to double our production speed during a pandemic was too much stretch. Beginning of next month seems doable, provided that no one goes outside, and provided that no one goes crazy from staying inside.

Give my love to F95,
Sacha
Can't really say i am surprised. Oh well lots of thing to do until there. :giggle:

Oct 29, 2019
IMO they should dedicate one mini-update to make the game consistent. Doesn't even have to have new content, just focus on polishing the old one. For example, condoms are apparently effective, hence no int loss after being raped by Rye in the club, but then the gym futa uses condoms and still harms your stats, but then they retconned how futa cum works and apparently condoms are now useless, but for some reason they are still illegal and with the new cum effect some earlier scenes make no sense. The game mentions that futa on futa is frowned upon in the Empire, yet demetria and claudia date each other openly and nobody cares, claudia doesn't even bother to hide her identity. Some people here already mentioned that one character can have different dick sizes in different scenes. I hope they polish those little details, it would really make a difference.

Reactions: pabo

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The game mentions that futa on futa is frowned upon in the Empire, yet demetria and claudia date each other openly and nobody cares, claudia doesn't even bother to hide her identity.
In real life when I see two futa walking together or chatting at a tea shop, I don't automatically assume that they're dating. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
IMO they should dedicate one mini-update to make the game consistent. Doesn't even have to have new content, just focus on polishing the old one. For example, condoms are apparently effective, hence no int loss after being raped by Rye in the club, but then the gym futa uses condoms and still harms your stats, but then they retconned how futa cum works and apparently condoms are now useless, but for some reason they are still illegal and with the new cum effect some earlier scenes make no sense. The game mentions that futa on futa is frowned upon in the Empire, yet demetria and claudia date each other openly and nobody cares, claudia doesn't even bother to hide her identity. Some people here already mentioned that one character can have different dick sizes in different scenes. I hope they polish those little details, it would really make a difference.
In real life when I see two futa walking together or chatting at a tea shop, I don't automatically assume that they're dating. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The whole thing around the effects of futa cum was a great addition both for the story and gameplay wise in my opinion.
It makes more sense for the story that it is being treated as a highly addictive substance otherwise everyone would already turned into a brainless junkie mess long ago. It also gives a mix between reward and danger when playing the game (grinding stats, doing jobs, talking to someone).

I welcome additions like this or ones that make the background story richer, like the Wallis interaction with the Protagonist. :giggle:

About Demetria and Claudia, they never were intimate in public (kissing, groping etcetera). They likely are seen just as friends, plus just to be safer Demetria even assumed the Emmy disguise when they meet.

Oct 29, 2019
Gotta ask. Does anyone know which character will be the focus after this update?
No official info on that, but I assume it will be either Wallis, Mallory or a rework of Demetria's route (or the latter too combined). Draga still lacks her story too, but for some reason not that many people are concerned with her (compared to Mallory)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No official info on that, but I assume it will be either Wallis, Mallory or a rework of Demetria's route (or the latter too combined). Draga still lacks her story too, but for some reason not that many people are concerned with her (compared to Mallory)
Out of curiosity are you a patron? You comment about Draga and Mallory seem to imply that to me. :unsure:

Anyway, i would actually be happy with Wallis. Her interaction with the Protagonist was so interesting that made her jump to my list of favorite futas in this game.

About Demetria i hope they rework her route small pieces at a time, that way they don't hinder the progress in other areas of the game.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Out of curiosity are you a patron? You comment about Draga and Mallory seem to imply that to me. :unsure:

Anyway, i would actually be happy with Wallis. Her interaction with the Protagonist was so interesting that made her jump to my list of favorite futas in this game.

About Demetria i hope they rework her route small pieces at a time, that way they don't hinder the progress in other areas of the game.
Remind who she is Wallis? And then too lazy to enter the game now

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes