Escanor922

May 22, 2020
another question, I arrive at the villa with rie, I do 5 days at the end whatever I choose ends up in game over, what did I do wrong?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
another question, I arrive at the villa with rie, I do 5 days at the end whatever I choose ends up in game over, what did I do wrong?
Who you interact with on the five days to get a good ending is somewhat strict. All I remember is you have to meet rye 2-3 times and rye's mom once. Meeting her sister is useless. I usually go RMRR. I remember doing RMMRR for the good ending too. Taking the trapdoor on the left of rye's mom which opens on the fifth day is not necessary for the good end but you get some backstory out of it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
When is the new update coming out??
Answer is the the previous page, go there read it.

Who you interact with on the five days to get a good ending is somewhat strict. All I remember is you have to meet rye 2-3 times and rye's mom once. Meeting her sister is useless. I usually go RMRR. I remember doing RMMRR for the good ending too. Taking the trapdoor on the left of rye's mom which opens on the fifth day is not necessary for the good end but you get some backstory out of it.
Make sure to get Rye to reflect on her rapist habits when talking to her on the beach, that way she will try to change which result in the best outcome for her route (sweet ending).

By the way talking with Rye's sister inside the house gives some really interesting background story about the Protagonist.
So i wouldn't call it useless.

Escanor922

May 22, 2020
ok thanks

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I’m hoping we can get a Reneé route, as unlikely as it seems. She just has something the other characters don’t for me. And I feel like her being in a legitimate relationship with that other crime boss opens up some interesting possibilities outside of just being used and turned into a sex slave. Scary sexy futa MILF ftw!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That's what they added Wallis for. Either way it's super unlikely that Renee will get her own arc since she is an obvious antagonist. Unless they retcon her in future updates. Renata could use some additional content though
Who's Wallis?
Wallis is the ice cream truck vendor at the park, she used to be a soldier and got a really interesting interaction with the protagonist. She tries to apologize for her role in destroying his motherland and MC can either accept it or "explode" at her attempt.
She already has a relationship meter which makes people think/hope she is bound to be the next route (myself included).

ps:
Extra scene between Protagonist, Rye and Renata would be welcome. :p

------------------------------------------------------------

edit:
Can't read the text but the headline seems pretty much self explanatory (if someone feels like it please share :cool:).

Last edited:

Moofiehead

Jun 5, 2017

You may have noticed we didn't release a game yesterday. We decided to hold off on publishing, because our market research indicates that gamers prefer to play games that have endings.
(We're still chugging away. We expect V0.6 Claudia Part Two will be out in early July.)

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Will we ever be able to do something to the over fucked boy in the club? Maybe have him move in with us, get his brain working again in the school?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't be surprised if one of Claudia's route bad ending is someting along those lines. After all there was a bad ending on Rye's route where Protagonist ended up as their fucktoy in a dungeon. :p
Will we ever be able to do something to the over fucked boy in the club? Maybe have him move in with us, get his brain working again in the school?
Doubt it. That was just a no name npc.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I've just discovered this game. Such a gem! Rye's storyline is sick, loved it. Mr. Tamborine Man reference was awesome. I hope we'll get the Claudia part 2 soon. It looks very interesting.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes