dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Could someone post the new update that came out here?

Hark, futafans; what cock on yonder window breaks?

We're publishing the public release this month.
No, we don't have an exact date. I expect it's two weeks from now; we're waiting to get some more animations in and to finish up some additional art. Hopefully we can even get a couple more silhouette scenes added, like Business Guy above.
Thank you all for your patience and support on v0.4 Demetria! Reception has been excellent, and we're excited to get to work on the other half of that twinned path with v0.5.
...and also tripling the amount of casual-sex-opportunities in the game, with our MegaSlut update—now that we have a cum-addiction mechanic, we intend to beat it like a rented male.

We will return soon, bearing gifts.
Sacha Witt
And everyone on the FDW team.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hark, futafans; what cock on yonder window breaks?

We're publishing the public release this month.
No, we don't have an exact date. I expect it's two weeks from now; we're waiting to get some more animations in and to finish up some additional art. Hopefully we can even get a couple more silhouette scenes added, like Business Guy above.
Thank you all for your patience and support on v0.4 Demetria! Reception has been excellent, and we're excited to get to work on the other half of that twinned path with v0.5.
...and also tripling the amount of casual-sex-opportunities in the game, with our MegaSlut update—now that we have a cum-addiction mechanic, we intend to beat it like a rented male.

We will return soon, bearing gifts.
Sacha Witt
And everyone on the FDW team.
Liked the news about the casual sex scenes. That is a nice surprise.

Reactions: Rasori and fanboi

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd say we had a happy ending with Vicky, Suni and Rye. This Demetria route was just a bunch of game overs with continuation.
With Vicky and Suni you still revert to basic bimbo due to side effect of Futa sperm.

Rye has the only ending where you both live happily and she supplies you with drugs to cancel out the side effect of her sperm.

She has the only mutual relationship ending.

boboljkyu

Oct 11, 2019
There are 6 * 6 or 36 scenes in the gallery. Are all of them unlockable? So far I've only unlocked about 20. Can anyone post a screenshot of all of them? Is there a cheat code to unlock them?

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
If Claudia's route isn't at least Rye's level, it'll be disappointing because the expectation is high.
I dont think so personally but to each their own. I mean why would it be if it isnt ? Ryes path was done over 2 parts where as Claudias will be only be done over 1 and abit with the small parts in the Demi patch so Id expect there to be less content then Ryes, ok that dosent mean that it cant be as good as Ryes with less text,pics and animations but I would be surprised if it was.

Then again if we get a DAP scene in Demi's office with the 2 of them then ill probably be changing my tune on the patch real quick lol :love::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rasori

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
I dont think so personally but to each their own. I mean why would it be if it isnt ? Ryes path was done over 2 parts where as Claudias will be only be done over 1 and abit with the small parts in the Demi patch so Id expect there to be less content then Ryes, ok that dosent mean that it cant be as good as Ryes with less text,pics and animations but I would be surprised if it was.

Then again if we get a DAP scene in Demi's office with the 2 of them then ill probably be changing my tune on the patch real quick lol :love::ROFLMAO:
Yes indeed, from what I saw they will add more sex scenes than was missing on Rye's route yet I hope it's on the same level as applied in the second part of Rye's route, with Claudia and that scene with Renne in my opinion and the best made so far, that always makes me want to go back to the game just to see that scene. It is quite capable of leaving until December being optimistic.

Reactions: kingja89

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes indeed, from what I saw they will add more sex scenes than was missing on Rye's route yet I hope it's on the same level as applied in the second part of Rye's route, with Claudia and that scene with Renne in my opinion and the best made so far, that always makes me want to go back to the game just to see that scene. It is quite capable of leaving until December being optimistic.
Rye's route upped the bar a lot for any other content they release in the future. Here is hoping she isn't the only one to have a nice happy ending.

Reactions: Rasori

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
will there be, at some point of the game, an walkthrough added to the game or somewhere? 'cuz going through all the option again and again, is kind of time consuming, when you dont know which route to take and to discover an specific scene.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes