RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
It'll be good to get some Rye content beyond that little sneak peak in Vicky's route.

I just need to know if the new Rye path will have a Shauna ending too. Shauna just wants to love you :(

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
if you mean that crazy girl,there was a call rye option when you get taken.maybe she will actually rescue you.
and im pretty sure her path was completed except for the call rye.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It'll be good to get some Rye content beyond that little sneak peak in Vicky's route.

I just need to know if the new Rye path will have a Shauna ending too. Shauna just wants to love you :(
You can try asking in one of the public posts they made on their patreon page.;)
They promised at least 3 bad ending in the next update so who knows.

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
You can try asking in one of the public posts they made on their patreon page.;)
They promised at least 3 bad ending in the next update so who knows.
They already posted that the bad ends were; Mama Betsy, School and Gym.

Edit: i'm still holding out hope as all Shauna endings are Best end(s).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Unless they put another bad ending in the next update (they did said it was possible) i don't think we are going to see her route so soon.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The devs have released a new post in regards to new patron costs and, more importantly, what's coming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it seems the next coming update is going to be the biggest art release the team has ever done. :eazyHype:
They also spent over $5000 on custom dick art. I wonder how many penises that amounts to?
Here's hoping a kind soul is waiting to share us the goodies when it arrives. :biggrin:

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
Yikes, that is a pricey alpha build.

But, always good to hear from the devs and know a game is still chugging along. Looking forward to some Rye-"Romancin'".
(Can you call dinner and a blowjob romance?)

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Yikes, that is a pricey alpha build.
You can say that again. I've always wanted to support these guys and be the one to share the builds here but at $20 a month? ::|:
They're also quite slow compared to other devs offering that same price so that isn't really helping.
Still love everything they're doing though and it's somewhat a breath of fresh air to play this game after the mountains of incest themed, Daz3D modelled, Ren'Py based games out there.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Myla

May 13, 2017
After digging into code I found that editing your save file for this game to be really simple
Go to AppData -> Local -> Futadom_World -> Save.sav
Open the file up with a simple text editor and the stored values are all in Base64 so just find a converter online ( )
Encode your desired values and slap them into the save file and you're good to go!
Hope this helps anyone

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
For those wanting to start the game without needing to grind for monies, here's a clean save with cash at maximum. Thanks for the base64 encoder/decoder @Alyssa !

Paste the save to:
AppData -> Local -> Futadom_World -> Save.sav
And it should be there when you click load in the game's main menu.

Note: this save was made during v0.2

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I get stuck on the loading screen.
what is the solution?

• Close the game.
  • In the game installation folder, there is a file named "options.ini". In this file, you will see the line, CreateTexturesOnDemand=0
  • Change this to CreateTexturesOnDemand=1
  • Launch the game, and enjoy.

If you are stuck on the loading screen.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes